Dec 13 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 7,743회 작성일 21-12-14 18:57

본문

13. 12 13()‘고난의 목적은 회개를 통한 구원이다’  33:14-33

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥의 3친구는 욥이 고난당하는 이유가 죄 때문이라고 정죄하였다.  4번째 가장 어렸던 엘리후는 3친구와는 다르게 욥이 고난 겪게 하는 하나님의 목적은 회개하여 구원함에 이르는 것이라고 하였다.  하나님은 죽 일관성있게 우리삶에 고난을 주어 돌이키게 하지만 사람들은 관심도 없다고했다.      

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님은 질병을 비롯한 각종 고난을 통하여 죄인이 회개하고 하나님앞에 돌아와 구원받기를 원하신다.  엘리후가 이해하는 하나님은 구원자 하나님 이었다.  3친구가 이해하는 하나님은 죄를 정죄하는 하나님이었다.  둘다 반은 맞지만 완벽한 것은 아니었다.  공의와 사랑의 하나님은 오직 십자가에서 죽으시고 부활하신 예수 그리스도안에서 완전히 이루어졌다. 

결단과 적용

천사중 하나가 중보자가 되어 ‘대속물’을 찾아 드리니 그를 구덩이에서 건져주소서 라고 한 것은 어린양 예수 그리스도의 예언으로 볼수도 있겠다.  그러나 엘리후도 자기가 욥을 의롭게 할수있으니 자기 말을 들으라고 자신의 의인됨을 강조하였다.  나도 다른 사람을 격려 할때에 내가 완벽한 사람처럼 나의 의를 말 할 때가 있다.  내 말 대신 예수님을 증거하며 살자!      

13. Dec 13 (Mon) QT. ‘Salvation through repentance is the ultimate

purpose of God’s permission for us to suffer’       Job. 33:14-33

Observation and meditation on the text

Job’s 3 friends judged Job that he was suffering due to his sins.  However, the 4th dialoguer Elihu gave a different opinion to Job that the ultimate purpose of God who allowed Job to go through sufferings was to have him repent of his sins to be saved.  Elihu emphasized that God had been consistent to deliver this message of salvation but human beings never paid attention on it.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God disciplines me through various sufferings including physical sicknesses so that such a sinner like me would repent of my sins to return to God to be saved.  Elihu emphasized God who was the Savior and Deliverer while Job’s 3 friends insisted God who was the Judge upon sinners.   Both of them were right partially, but it was truncated gospel.  The perfection of God who is justice and love itself was completed upon the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ only.

Decisions and applications

I can accept Elihu’s remark as a prophecy of Jesus Christ because Elihu said one of the angels pleaded God to deliver sinners out of compassion because he found a ransom for them.   However, Elihu insisted that Job must accept his words, not the words of Jesus so that he could vindicate Job.  Elihu considered himself as God who could forgive sinners.  Do I show my self-righteousness like Elihu when I encourage others as if I am God?  I must share the words of Jesus than my self-experiences.           

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.