Jan 11(Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,815회 작성일 22-01-20 14:49

본문

11. 1 11() ‘인간의 역사 속에서 하나님의 역사를 열다’ 눅 3:1-6

본문 관찰과 묵상

디베료 황제치하때 유대는 본디오 빌라도가 다스렸다갈릴리의 분봉왕은 헤롯대왕의 아들이 다스렸다대제사장은 안나스와 가야바였다인간의 정확한 역사속에 세례요한이 광야에서 회개를 전파하며 메시야가 오실길을 예비하였다인간의 역사속에 하나님이 역사가 열리기 시작하였다

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님이 인간역사의 주관자이시다인간역사의 각 페이지 마다 실은 그 역사를 주관하시는 하나님이 다스리신다오늘 코로나 팬데믹으로 모든 인간이 고통가운데 살아가는 그 속에서 하나님은 오늘도 다스리고 계신다.   

결단과 적용

그러므로 눈에 보이는 현상에 나는 주눅들지 않는다위험과 불편함과 고통이 있을지라도 나는 보이지 않는 하나님을 믿는다.   그 하나님은 오늘도 하나님이 창조하신 삼라만상과 인간의 삶속에서 묵묵히 일하시고 계신다나는 그 하나님의 뜻을 따라 오늘도 살리는 사람으로 살아갈 것이다.              

11. Jan 11(Tue) QT.    ‘John opened up God’s story in human history’

Lk. 3:1-6

Observation and meditation on the text

Under the reign of Caesar Tiberius, Pontius Pirate ruled Judea as governor.  Galilee was ruled by a tetrarch, one of the sons of Herod the Great.  At that time Annas and Caiaphas served as the high priests.   In these detailed and exact human history pages, John the Baptist began to prepare the way for the Messiah by shouting out the message of repentance in the wilderness.   In the real human history, God’s story began to be revealed.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God is the sovereign ruler of human history.  In every page of human history, in fact God reigns with his sovereignty.   Today, even in the middle of human sufferings and afflictions due to the Covid Pandemic, God is still reigning.  

Decisions and applications

Therefore, I have never been oppressed or depressed by any visible phenomena.   Even though there are visible and palpable dangers, inconvenience, and sufferings, I still believe in the invisible sovereign God.   The same God who created the universe is still working in silence in human history.   Therefore, I will also follow the will of God to help, revive, and restore the broken life as same as usual in silence today 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.