Jan 12 (Wed) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,852회 작성일 22-01-20 15:04

본문

12. 1 12()‘나는 회개에 합당한 열매를 맺고 사는가?’ 눅 3:7-20

본문 관찰과 묵상

세례요한은 회개란 합당한 열매를 맺고사는것이라고 외쳤다.  가진자는 나누어주고 법을 지키며 살고 약한자 수탈하지 않고 자족하며 사는 것이다. 그리스도가 오시면 타작마당에서 추수하여 알곡을 모으고 쭉정이는 불에 태우실 것이다.  분봉왕 헤롯은 간음한 자신을 책망한 요한을 옥에 가두었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나에게 분봉왕 헤롯이 있는가 살핀다.  그는 약한자의 것을 빼앗았다.  그는 선한 양심으로 법을 지키지 않았다.  그는 자족할줄 몰랐다.  나의 죄를 책망하시는 예수님을 옥에 가두어 놓고 있지는 않는가? 

결단과 적용

사랑이란 자족하는 것이다.  사랑이란 주는 것이다.  사랑이란 이웃에 악을 행하지 않는 것이다. 그래서 사랑이란 율법을 완성하는 것이다. ‘사랑은 이웃에게 악을 행하지 아니하나니 그러므로 사랑은 율법의 완성이니라’( 13:10).  나를 아프게 한 사람들을 진정으로 품으로 오늘을 산다. 

12. Jan 12 (Wed) QT. ‘Do I produce fruit in keeping with repentance?’

Lk. 3:7-20

Observation and meditation on the text

John the Baptist shouted out to the people to produce fruit in keeping with repentance.  For example, we ‘haves’ should share with ‘have nots.’  We must live by the law, not by fleshly desires.  And we should not exploit others like the tetrarch Herod, but we should live to be content whatever circumstances.  When Christ would come, John declared that the Lord would gather the wheat in his barn while the chaff should be burn up with unquenchable fire.   Having been convicted by John for his sins of adultery, Herod incarcerated John instead of repenting of his sins.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I examine my heart whether Herod is in me.  He forcefully took his brother’s wife.  He never kept the law by his good conscience.  He never learned to be content whatever the circumstances.   Like the tetrarch Herod, do I incarcerate Jesus who rebukes my sins?

Decisions and applications

Love means to live in content with whatever I have.  Love never does any harm to my neighbor.  Therefore, love can complete all the laws.  ‘Love does not harm to a neighbor.  Therefore, love is the fulfillment of the law’ (Rom. 13:10).  I embrace those who have hurt me with the love of Jesus Christ today!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.