Jan 13 (Thu)QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,812회 작성일 22-01-20 15:06

본문

13. 1 13() ‘하나님이 기뻐하시는 아들은 누구인가?’ 눅 3:21-38

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님은 자신을 죄인과 동일시 하여 세례를 받았다.  하나님이 기뻐하시는 아들이라 인정하였다.  그후에 가르치심을 시작하신 것이 30 세였다.

그 예수는 요셉과 다윗과 보아스와 살몬과 유다와 야곱, 이삭, 아브라함, , 노아, , 아담의 아들이요 그는 하나님의 아들이었다.   

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님이 기뻐하시는 아들은 자신이 아담부터 내려온 죄성을 가진 죄인임을 인정하는 아들이다.  하나님이 기뻐하시는 아들은 바로 자신을 화목제물로 드려 죄인 대신 대속의 삶을 사는 아들이다.  예수의 조상이 다 그렇게 살았다.  나는 오늘도 대속적인 삶을 살아가는 하나님의 아들인가?  

결단과 적용

대속적인 삶은 나의 헌신과 사랑으로 누군가를 살리면서 살아가는 삶이다.  그러기 위하여 나부터 내가 주님의 사랑과 자비와 긍휼이 필요한 죄인임을 인정한다.  나를 살리려 대속적인 삶을 사신 예수 그리스도를 본받아 오늘도 나는 대속적인 삶을 산다.  나를 통하여 누군가가 예수님께 나아와 죄사함받고 의롭다 칭함받고 주님의 영광을 위하여 살도록 인도할 것이다.   

13. Jan 13 (Thu)QT. ‘Who is the son after God’s own heart?’  Lk. 3:21-38

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus identified himself with sinners, and he was baptized.  God was well pleased by him.  When he reached about 30 years old, he began to teach people.   Jesus was the son of Joseph, David, Boaz, Salmon, Judah, Jacob, Isaac, Abraham, Shem, Noah, Seth, Adam, God. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

A man after God’s own heart should be the one who identifies with sinners because he or she acknowledges that they have inherited sinfulness from Adam and Eve.   A man after God’s own heart should be the one who lives a redemptive life as he or she offers themselves as peace offerings.   Jesus’ ascendants lived such redemptive life.   Do I live as a son of God who lives redemptive life today?

Decisions and applications

A redemptive life means that I live to revive, restore, and renew broken lives by offering myself as a peace offering with dedication of love and commitment of Jesus.    To live such redemptive life, I identify myself with sinners to declare that I desperately needs mercy and love from the Savior and Lord.   Today, I also live redemptive life as I resemble of Jesus who lived redemptive life for me.   By doing that I will lead people to Jesus Christ so that they may also be pardoned and called righteous by and through Jesus Christ to glorify the Lord. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.