Jan 14 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,798회 작성일 22-01-20 15:09

본문

14. 1 14()   ‘오늘도 마귀는 나를 이렇게 시험한다’  4:1-15

본문 관찰과 묵상

성령의 사람은 항상 악령의 시험을 받는다.  예수님을 시험한 마귀는 오늘도 나를 시험한다.  첫째, 돈 중심으로 살라고 한다.  둘째, 명예중심으로 살라고 한다.  셋째, 하나님이 나 중심으로 움직이게 하라고 한다.  예수님은 성경에 기록된 말씀으로 이 시험을 이기셨다.     

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

오늘도 마귀는 어떻게 하여서든지 내가 예수님 중심의 삶이 아니라, 돈과 명예와 나 중심으로 살도록 유혹한다.  에덴동산에서 하와를 미혹한 사단의 공격은 동일하다.  이길수 있는 길은 예수님 중심으로 살게하는 하나님의 말씀이다.  말씀이 없으면 진다.  말씀에 순종하는 사람은 오늘도 이긴다.  

결단과 적용

시험을 이기는 길은 첫째, 성령 중심으로 인도함을 받는 것이다.  둘째, 예수님 중심으로 사는 것이다.  셋째, 성령 중심, 예수님 중심의 삶은 결국 말씀 중심의 삶이다.  오늘도 말씀에 가까이 함이 나의 복이다라고 선포한 시편기자처럼( 73:28) 말씀에 순종함으로 마귀를 떠나게 하며 산다. 

14. Jan 14 (Fri) QT.    ‘Satan tempts me in these ways today’    Lk. 4:1-15

Observation and meditation on the text

Spirit filled and led person always tempted by the evil spirit.   The same Satan never fails to seduce me today too.  First, Satan entices me to live money-centered life.  Second, Satan deceives me to live fame-centered life.  Third, by living I-centered life, Satan always tempts me to demand God to serve me.   Jesus overcame and, he defeat the attack of Satan with the living word of God in the Bible.    

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Even today, Satan does his best to entice me to leave from Jesus-centered life into money, reputation, and me-centered life.  Satan uses the same tactic he used in the garden of Eden to Adam and Eve.  The only way for me to defeat it is to obey the living word of God in the Bible, which enables me to live Christ-centered life.  Without the living word of God, I shall become a looser.  If I obey him, I know I shall be more than a conqueror. 

Decisions and applications

Therefore, the first way to overcome Satan’s attack is to be led by the Holy Spirit.  Second, I should live Jesus-centered life.  Third, after all I must live word-centered life, which enables me to live Spirit-centered, and Christ-centered life.  As the psalmist confessed that it was his blessing to get closer to God (Ps. 73:28), I will obey the living word of God so that Satan should flee from me today!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.