Jan 15 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,779회 작성일 22-01-20 15:11

본문

15. 1 15()     ‘선입관이 진리를 못보게 한다’      4:16-30

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님이 나사렛에 있는 회당에서 이사야의 예언을 읽었다.  그리고 자신이 그 예언대로 메시야로 왔음을 선포하였다.  사람들이 목수 요셉의 아들이 무슨 메시야 이냐고 하였다.  예수님은 엘리야와 엘리사가 고향에서는 인정 받지 못한 것처럼 자신도 거부당할 것을 말하였다.  무리들이 예수를 죽이려 하였다.         

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나사렛에 사는 사람들은 목수 요셉과 그 자녀들을 잘 알고 있었다.  그들의 선입견이 메시야로 오신 예수를 믿지 못하게 하였다.  나는 예수님에 대하여 어떤 선입견을 가지고 있나?  또한 목사로서 성도들에 대하여 어떤 선입관으로 보아야 할 것을 보지 못하고 살고 있지는 않은가?   

결단과 적용

나도 사람을 선입견을 가지고 봄으로 인간관계에서 실수 하였던 적이 있었다.  하나님에 대하여도 나의 체험 중심은 하나님에 대한 선입견으로 진리를 보지 못하게 한다.  나의 선입견이 아닌 성경의 진리를 먼저 보고 듣고 깨달아야 한다.  그러면 ‘진리을 알찌니 진리가  너를 자유케 하리라’( 8:32)하신 말씀이 나에게도 이루어 질줄 믿는다.  선입견이 아닌 말씀이 나의 눈이 되기를 기도한다.     

15. Jan 15 (Sat) QT.      ‘Prejudice prevents me from knowing the truth’

Lk. 4:16-30

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus read the book of Isaiah at a synagogue in Nazareth.   And Jesus declared that the prophesy of coming the Messiah was fulfilled in him.  However, people doubted about it due to their prejudice that Jesus was a mere a son of a carpenter Joseph.   Therefore, Jesus pronounced that he would be rejected by people at home as Elijah and Elisa were rejected by people in the old days.   The crowed tried to kill Jesus. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

People in Nazareth were familiar to the carpenter Joseph and his children in town.  Their prejudice prevented them from believing in Jesus as the coming Messiah.   What kind of prejudice do I have carried so far? 

At the same time, I ask myself of my own prejudice toward any congregant, which prevents me from seeing what I should see and hear.

Decisions and applications

I made mistakes in my relationship with some people due to my prejudice on them.   Even my understanding of God is sometimes truncated and prejudiced on truth due to my point of view based upon my own experiences.   Therefore, I realize that I must view everything from the biblical point of view not based upon my eisegesis.   Then what Jesus promised me shall be fulfilled in my life; ‘You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free’ (John. 8:32).   I pray that I will view of things and people based upon the living word of God, not upon my prejudice.   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.