Jan 16 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,767회 작성일 22-01-20 15:13

본문

16. 1 16(주일) ‘고향을 떠나 시작하신 예수님의 사역’ 눅 4:31-44

본문 관찰과 묵상

고향 나사렛을 예수님은 떠나셨다.  스스로 디아스포라가 되어 가버나움으로 가셨다.  귀신을 쫓아내고 병자들을 고치셨다.  베드로의 장모를 고치셨다.  귀신의 영은 예수님을 그리스도로 알고 하나님의 아들이라고 불렀다.  무리들은 예수님을 자기들과 머물기 원하였지만 예수님은 계속 전도하기 위하여 여러 곳으로 다니셨다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

예수님은 선입견으로 자신을 믿지 않는 고향 사람들을 떠나셨다.  여러곳으로 흩어져 다니셨다.  귀신을 쫓아내고 각종 병든 사람들을 고치셨다. 예수님은 자신이 오신 이유가 이렇게 전도하기 위하여 오셨다고 선포하셨다.     

결단과 적용

천국 복음의 선포는 영적전쟁이다.  악령과의 전쟁이다.  성령의 능력으로 악한 영들을 쫓아내야 한다.  천국 복음의 선포는 병든자를 고쳐주는 것이다.  각종 감옥에서 자유를 주는 것이다.  오늘도 나는 복음을 다니면서 전하는가?  코비드 때문에 막혀있는 전도의 문을 주여 열어주소서!!      

16. Jan 16 (Sun) QT.     ‘Jesus left his home for ministries’     Lk. 4:31-44

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus left Nazareth, his hometown.  He became a diaspora for his ministries in Capernaum.  He drove out demons out of people, and he healed the sick including Peter’s mother-in-law.   Evil spirits knew Jesus was Christ, and they called Jesus the son of God.  The crowd asked Jesus to stay with them, but Jesus told them that he should go every town to preach the gospel.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

When Jesus was rejected by the people in his hometown Nazareth, he did not hesitate to leave from home.   He went about every town.  He cast out demons, and he healed various kinds of sick people.   Jesus declared that he came to proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God everywhere.

Decisions and applications

Proclamation of the good news of the kingdom of God is the declaration of spiritual warfare.  It is a war against evil spirits.   I am called to cast out evil spirits by the power of the Holy Spirit.   By proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God, I am called to heal the sick too so that people may be set free from various kinds of incarceration.  Do I pronounce the good news of the kingdom of God by   visiting villages continuously?  Lord, please open the door for me to witness Jesus Christ all over the places.  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.