페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,646회 작성일 22-01-20 15:15

본문

17. 1 17()      ‘사람을 낚는 제자로 살라!          5:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님이 시몬 베드로의 배에 올라 호숫가에 있던 무리를 가르치셨다.

시몬에게는 깊은데에 그물을 던지라 하였다.  이해가 않되었지만 말씀대로 순종하여 많은 고기가 잡혔다.  베드로는 회개하였다.  예수님은 저들이 앞으로 사람을 낚는 어부가 되리라고 하였다.  육지에 돌아왔을 때 그들은 배와 그물을 버리고 예수를 따랐다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

내가 주님의 부르심을 받고 모든 것을 버리고 주님을 따른 것은 사람낚는 어부가 되려 함이다.  그런데 목사로서 교회 안에서만 복음을 전한다.  양식장이나 어항에서 낚시 하는 격이다.  코로나 때문에 전 세계에 다니며 사람을 낚던 내가 교회 안에서만 전하고 있다. 

결단과 적용

양식장이나 어항속의 고기를 낚는 것도 사람 낚는 것이다.  교회안에 있는 성도들 가운데 영혼이 구원받지 못한 사람들도 있다.  교회안에서부터 다시 사람을 낚는 어부로 살리라.  전할수 있는 기회가 주어지는 대로 세상속으로도 다시 들어가 복음을 전하며 살리라!

17. Jan 17 (Mon) QT. ‘Live as a disciple of Jesus who fishes for people’ 

Lk. 5:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus taught the crowd on the seashore when he came abord on the Peter’s ship.   Jesus told Peter to cast his nets into the deep water.  Peter did not understand it, but he obeyed Jesus.  He caught a lot.  Peter repented of his unbelieving.  Jesus told Peter, and John and James that they would fish for people.  When they reached on shore, they left their boat and net and they followed Jesus.  

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The reason for me to follow Jesus upon his calling is to fish for people.  However, nowadays due to covid pandemic I just preach the gospel inside of church only.   I feel like I fish in a fish farm or fish tank.  Before Covid Pandemic, I used to travel all over the world to catch fish for people.  Now I feel like I am stuck in a deadlock.

Decisions and applications

However, to catch fish in a fish farm or in a fish tank is worthwhile.  There are many unregenerated souls even inside of church.   Therefore, I will focus on them inside of church to fish for people.   Whenever opportunities are given to me, yes, I will jump right into the world to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ all over the world.  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.