Jan 30 (Sun) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,772회 작성일 22-01-31 18:56

본문

30. 1 30(주일)   ‘예수님의 가치관이 나의 가치관’    8:26-39

본문 관찰과 묵상

거라사 인의 땅에서 군대귀신 들린 자를 예수님이 고치셨다.  귀신은 영적존재여서 영이신 하나님을 알아보았다.  무저갱으로 보내지 말고 귀신들이 돼지 떼에 들어가게 간청하여 갈릴리 호수로 내리달아 몰사하였다.  돼지들의 주인들은 예수님이 그 지역에서 떠나기를 원하였다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

수많은 돼지떼를 몰살시켜 귀신 들린 한 영혼을 구원하신 예수님의 가치관을 본다.  한 영혼을 천하보다 더 귀히 여기시는 가치관이 나의 가치관이 되기를 기도한다.  돼지의 주인들은 돼지를 예수님 보다 더 귀히 여긴다. 

결단과 적용

돈 몇푼 때문에 예수님을 버리는 시대다.  돈과 하나님을 동시에 섬길수는 없다.  이 시대에 교회가 사람들의 비위를 추어 작은 것을 요구한다.  그래서 성도들의 믿음이 너무 작다.  한 영혼을 천하보다 더 귀하게 여기는 예수의 제자들은 그 한 영혼을 위하여 자신의 생명을 던진다.  돈을 귀하게 여기는 자는 예수와 제자들이 떠나기를 원한다.             

30. Jan 30 (Sun) QT.       ‘Let Jesus’ value system be mine’     Lk. 8:26-39

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus healed a man possessed by multitude of demons, legion.   Since a demon was a spirit, spirit discerned Jesus, God who was spirit.  The evil spirit of legion asked Jesus not to throw them into the abyss, but to the multitude of pigs.  The demon possessed pigs rushed down the steep bank of the lake, and they were drowned.  The owners and people in the region asked Jesus to leave them.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I am encountered by the value system of Jesus who saved one soul at the cost of the multitude of pigs.  I pray that Jesus’ value system should be mine that I can put much more value on a lost soul than the entire world.  The owner of pigs put much value on their pigs than Jesus and anyone else.  

Decisions and applications

People willingly abandon Jesus for the sake of a few dollars.  Jesus declares that no one can serve money and God simultaneously.   In this generation, preachers, and churches tend to satisfy the egocentric selfishness of people, not God.  We ask people a minimum and miniature thing for God.  Naturally, Christians’ faith is minimal.   However, a disciple of Jesus Christ who values a lost soul much more than money willingly lay down his or her own life for the sake of the lost soul.   Naturally those who worship money ask Jesus and his disciples to leave them.  Let Jesus’ value system be mine today, Lord!   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.