Jan 31 (Mon) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,234회 작성일 22-01-31 18:58

본문

31. 1 31()‘부정함을 정결함으로 대체 하시는 하나님’눅 8:40-56

본문 관찰과 묵상

회당장 야이로가 예수님께 나와서 죽어가는 무남독녀 외딸을 살려달라고 요청하였다.  가시는 길에 12년 혈루병으로 왕따당한 여인이 믿음으로 예수님의 옷을 만져 고침받았다.  그러는 동안 회당장의 딸이 죽었다.  죽은아이의 손을 잡고 아이야 일어나라 하실 때 그 영이 돌아와 살아났다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

예수님의 치유사역은 그가 메시야로 오신 예언을 증명하였다.  첫째, 사회계급의 차별없이 치유하셨다.  둘째, 혈루병이나 죽은 시체를 만지면 부정함을 얻기에 율법은 금지하였다.  예수님은 사랑으로 율법을 완성하셨다.  부정을 타지않고 부정함과 죽음을 정결함과 생명으로 대체하셨다.    

결단과 적용

예수님이 이사야가 예언한 하나님이심이 선포되었다.  내가 예수님을 믿는 것은 하나님이심을 믿는 것이다.  나도 그 믿음으로 예수님의 권위와 능력을 위임받았다.  나도 차별없이 성도들을 치유하여야 한다.  오늘도 영육간에  부정하고 죽은자들을 찾아 어루만져 정결함과 생명으로 치유하리라! 

31. Jan 31 (Mon) QT.  ‘God who replaces uncleanness for purity and life’

Lk. 8:40-56

Observation and meditation on the text

Jarius, a synagogue leader came to Jesus to ask to revive his only daughter who was dying.  On his way to the dying girl, Jesus was touched by a woman who suffered from bleeding for 12 years.  Her faith healed her.  Meanwhile, Jarius’ daughter died.  When Jesus held her hand, and spoke to her, ‘Thalitha Koum!’ her spirit came back, and she was revived. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Jesus’ healing ministries proved that he was the prophesied Messiah.  First, Jesus healed anyone without any discrimination according to their social status.  Second, since bleeding and the dead body were regarded to uncleanness, the law prohibited anyone from touching them.   However, Jesus completed the law by his love.  Jesus was never contaminated by them by touching them, rather Jesus replaced uncleanness and death to purity and life.

Decisions and applications

Jesus was declared to be God as Isaiah had prophesied.  Therefore, if I believe in Jesus, that means that Jesus is my God.  By believing in him, I am given his authority and power.  Naturally, I am called to heal people physically and spiritually indiscriminately.  Hence, today I will keep on finding and touching the unclean and dead people to heal and revive them so that they may be cleansed and revived for new life.          

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.