Feb 1 (Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,166회 작성일 22-02-07 18:37

본문

1. 2 1() ‘나에게서도 하나님의 능력이 나타나게 하라’ 눅 9:1-17

본문 관찰과 묵상

제자들을 선교사로 내보내시며 능력과 권세를 주셨다.  이는 나를 통하여서도 하나님의 능력이 나타나게 특권주신 것이다.  능력의 도구가 되기 위하여 첫째, 세상것 의지하지 말고 오직 하나님 만을 의지하라.  둘째, 나를 영접한다고 오래있지 말라.  셋째, 영접치 않을 때 주님께 맡겨라.  넷째, 나에게 있는 것으로 사람 들을 먹이라.  그러면 하나님의 능력이 나타난다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

내가 제자에서 선교사가 되었다.  배우는 자에서 전하는 자가 되었다. 하나님이 다스리는 천국백성이 되는 복음을 전파하고 병든자를 고치라고 능력과 권세를 주셨다.  오직 주님만을 믿을 때 주님이 나를 통하여 역사하신다.  계속 이곳 저곳 다니며 복음을 전하여야 썩지 않는다.  전함이 나의 할 일이요 구원은 하나님이 하신다.  내가 가진 작은 것을 꼭 헌신하여 섬기라!    

결단과 적용

나는 그리스도의 향기요, 편지요, 대사요, 그리스도의 중매장이다.  나를 통하여 예수 그리스도가 나타나야 한다.  그러기 위하여서는 나를 의지하지 않고 오직 예수님 의지한다.  나 편한대로 살지 않고 부지런히 다니며 선교한다. 주님이 내게 주신 시간, 은사, 재물 무엇이던지 작아도 나의 드림이 있어야 한다.  오늘도 나를 거룩한 산 제물로 드릴 때 오병이어의 기적이 나의 손을 통하여 일어날 것을 믿는다.                   

1. Feb 1 (Tue) QT.       ‘Manifest God’s power through me!’       Lk. 9:1-17

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus sent out his disciples with authority and power.  In other words, Jesus has given me the same privilege to manifest God’s power through me.  How?  First, I am called to rely on the Lord only instead of anything else in the world.  Second, I am not called to live permanently on this earth.  Never stay forever even though I am accepted by someone.  Third, when I am rejected, leave them to the Lord.  Fourth, serve others with what I have received from God.  Then, I will be used as God’s instrument as God’s power should be manifested through me.

I hear the voice of the Lore through QT

I have become a missionary from a disciple.  I have been sent out as a witness of Jesus from an apprentice of Jesus.  Jesus dispatches me with his authority and power so that I may preach the gospel to lead people to God’s kingdom where God reigns, and to heal the sick.  God works through me only when I rely on him.  I shall not corrupt myself if I go from place to place to preach the gospel.  It is my job to preach, and it is God’ job to save people or not.  I am called to give away whatever I have so that it may serve others.  

Decisions and applications

I am a fragrance, letter, ambassador, and mediator for Jesus.  Jesus Christ must be manifested through and by me.  To do that I must rely on the Lord, not me.  I must get out of complacency to preach the gospel everywhere diligently.  I must give away my time, gift, money and whatever I have received from the Lord.  When I offer myself as a holy sacrifice, a miracle of 5 loves of bread and 2 fish will bring about through my hands even today.      

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.