Feb 2 (Wed) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,615회 작성일 22-02-07 18:40

본문

2. 2 2()‘제자는 구세주의 죽음과 부활을 살아야한다’ 눅 9:18-36

본문 관찰과 묵상

베드로는 입으로는 예수님을 그리스도라고 불렀다.  예수님은 그에게 그리스도는 죽임 당한후 3일후에 부활하실 것을 예언하셨다.  예수를 따르기를 원하는자도 그길을 가야한다고 선포하셨다.  변화산상에서 모세와 엘리야가 예수님과 말 한 것도 율법과 선지자를 위하여도 별세 하실 것이었다. 베드로는 여기서 사는 것이 좋다고 하였지만 하나님은 예수의 별세와 부활을 듣고 그 길을 가라고 하셨다.         

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

제자는 따르는 주인에 대한 고백만을 하는 사람이 아니다.  주인의 삶을 그대로 따라 살아야 한다.  십자가를 지고 죄에 대하여 예수와 함께 죽고 예수와 함께 부활을 살아야 한다.  모세와 엘리야도 예수의 대속의 죽으심과 부활에 참여할 때 완성된다. 

결단과 적용

나는 설교자다.  베드로처럼 입으로만 고백할 때가 있었음을 회개한다.  고백은 삶으로 실천되어야 한다.  오늘도 내가 원하는 나 중심의 삶에서 주님이 보여주신 하나님의 뜻에 순종하는 삶을 살아야한다.  오늘도 피곤한 가운데서 말씀을 선포하였다.  선포한 말씀을 실천하며 오늘을 산다. 

2. Feb 2 (Wed) QT. ‘Disciples must live the death and resurrection of

Christ’    Lk. 9:18-36

Observation and meditation on the text

Peter confessed Jesus to be his Christ by mouth.  Jesus prophesied the death and the resurrection of Christ.  And Jesus declared that anyone who wanted to follow Jesus must take the same way of Christ.  What Moses and Elijah shared with Jesus was the same; Jesus must die and resurrect for the sake of the completion of the Law and the Prophets.  Even though Peter wanted to live on the Mt. Transfiguration with them by saying ‘Master, it is good for us to be here.’  However, God spoke to them to follow Jesus through his death and resurrection.  

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Disciples of Jesus are not the ones who just offer lip services to Jesus.   They must follow the way of their master’s life.  I must take my cross to die with Jesus for my sins, and must resurrect with Jesus to please the Lord.  Moses and Elijah should be completed only when they participated in the death and the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Decisions and applications

I am a preacher.  I repent of my sins that sometimes, yes, I simply offer my lip services to the Lord.   However, I know my confession of faith should be lived by me.  Therefore, today I live from I centered life to God centered life as Jesus Christ has shown to me.  I preach the gospel in the middle of extreme tiredness.  However, I do my best to put what I have preached into practice daily. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.