Feb 3 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,433회 작성일 22-02-07 18:42

본문

3. 2 3()     ‘예수님의 관심과 제자들의 관심’       9:37-50

본문 관찰과 묵상

믿음이 없고 패역한 세대는 귀신을 쫓아내지 못하였다.  예수님이 귀신을 쫓아내자 사람들이 하나님의 위엄에 놀랐다.  그러나 예수님은 장차당할 수난을 예언하셨다.  그런데도 제자들은 누가 더 큰 자인가 하며 싸웠다.  예수님은 어린아이 같이 작은자 가 천국에서는 큰 자 라고 말씀하셨다.         

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

예수님의 관심은 귀신을 쫓아내며 이 땅에 천국을 세우시는 것 이었다.  그래도 사람들은 예수님을 배척하며 고난을 당하게 하였다.  제자들의 관심은 누가 더 큰 가 하는 문제였다.  예수님의 관심이 나의 관심이 되게하라!      

결단과 적용

예수님의 관심은 모든 사람들이 하나님의 다스림속에서 천국을 사는 것이다.  사람들을 고치고 살리고 귀신을 쫓아내어 주어도 사람들은 예수님을 배척하고 고난 당하게 하였다.  누가 더 큰 사람인가로 다투는 세상에서 오늘도 나는 가장 작은자로 살아간다.  예수님이 크신 하나님으로 다가온다.      

3. Feb 3 (Thu) QT.      ‘Jesus’ concern vs sinners’ concern’     Lk. 9:37-50

Observation and meditation on the text

Unbelieving and perverse generation could not drive out demons.   Upon Jesus’ casting out demons, people were amazed at the greatness of God.  However, Jesus prophesied imminent sufferings upon him.  Meanwhile his disciples were arguing among them who could be the greatest.  Jesus told them that the one who was least like child  among them should be the greatest.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Jesus concerned about establishing the kingdom of God by casting out demons.  However, people rejected Jesus and persecuted him.  In that situation, the disciples of Jesus were arguing against one another who could be the greatest among them.   Let Jesus’ concern should be my interest too. 

Decisions and applications

Jesus devoted himself to help people living the kingdom of God on earth under the reign of God.   However, people rejected Jesus and afflicted him even though Jesus cast out demons out of people.  I am determined to live as a least in this competitive world in which people keep on fighting against one another who could be the greatest.  Then, to me Jesus approaches me as the greatest God. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.