Feb 4 (Fri) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,390회 작성일 22-02-07 18:44

본문

4. 2 4()‘제자들이 때를 따라 결단할 것은 무엇인가?’눅 9:51-62

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님은 승천하실때가 오자 예루살렘에 가서 죽으실 것을 결단하셨다.  사마리아인들은 예수님이 지나 가는것을 거부하였다.  제자들은 불로 멸망시키고자 했으나 예수님은 다른길로 결단하셨다.  이 땅에서의 일로 염려하는 자들에게 이땅에 머리를 두려고 하지말고 천국을 전파하라고 하셨다.             

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

때에 맞는 결단을 하라는 음성을 듣는다.  십자가의 죽음의 시간을 준비하는 예수님은 이 세상의 편안함에는 신경쓰지 않으셨다.  예루살렘으로 방향을 정하셨다.  거부하는 자와 싸우지 않으셨다.  이 땅에 머리두려고 하지 않으셨다.  나도 쟁기를 잡았으니 뒤돌아 보지 않고 십자가의 길을 간다.

결단과 적용

나도 은퇴할 나이가 가까웠다.  다 내려놓고 다 주고 가려한다. 십자가에서 죽으시고 부활하신 예수님의 그 길을 나도 간다.  이 세상의 것은 하나 하나 비워간다.  그리고 하늘 나라의 보배로 오늘도 하나 하나 채워간다.        

4. Feb 4 (Fri) QT.  ‘What does a disciple should decide for God’s due

time?’          Lk. 9:51-62

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus made up his mind to go to Jerusalem to be crucified as he realized his due time was approaching.  Samaritans rejected Jesus who wanted to go through their land.   Jesus’ disciples wanted to burn them out as they asked God to send fire down on them from heaven.  However, Jesus decided to detour.   Jesus adamantly and obstinately advised to those who were worrying about things on earth to set their priority in order; to preach the gospel so that they might live the kingdom of God, instead of worrying about to find out a place to sleep on earth.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I hear the voice of the Lord that I must make a proper decision according to God’s due time.  Jesus did not care about things on earth for his complacency when he prepared his last moment on the cross.  He made up his mind to go to Jerusalem.   He did not fight against those who rejected him.  He never sought for comfortable life on earth.   Therefore, I am challenged also not to look back for my complacency but to look forward for my cross since I have a plow in my hands. 

Decisions and applications

My time for retirement is approaching.  I am determined to open my hands to give away everything I have hold.   I will adamantly and obstinately take the same way of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ my Lord.  I am emptying worldly things one by one.  And I am filling heavenly treasures one by one every day.        

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.