Feb 5 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,365회 작성일 22-02-07 18:46

본문

5. 2 5()  ‘내 생애에 가장 중요한 일이 무엇인가?  10:1-16

본문 관찰과 묵상

때를 따라 결단하시는 예수님이 이번에는 12사도외에 70명을 전도를 위하여 파송하였다.  영혼추수를 할 때이고 일꾼이 더 필요하기 때문이다. 영접하는 자들과 함께 일하고 영접하지 않는자들은 주님의 심판에 맡긴다. 회개 없이 살아가는 고라신, 벳세다, 가버나움은 음부처럼 낮아지리라!

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

예수님은 계속 때에 맞는 결단을 하셨다.  더 많은 일꾼을 추수를 위하여 내보셨다.  오직 믿음으로 영접하는 자들과 함께 추수할때다.  영접하지 않는자들의 심판은 주님께 맡긴다.  마지막때에도 회개하지 않는자는 낮아질 것이다.  전하는자들에게 불순종하는 자는 하나님께 불순종하는 것이다. 

결단과 적용

담임목사로서의 사역이 2년 남았다.  내 생애 가장 중요한 일이 예수님이 유언으로 남겨주신 복음전파이다.  나 만이 아니라 많은 선교사들을 파송하여 영혼을 추수하여야 한다.  영접하는 자는 하나님 나라를 살 것이다.  회개하지 않는 영혼들은 주님께 맡기고 오늘도 나는 표표히 영혼을 추수하며 살아갈 것이다.  

5. Feb 5 (Sat) QT.   ‘What should be the priority of my life?’   Lk. 10:1-16

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus dispatched 70 disciples to preach the gospel after sending the 12 apostles through his determination as God’s due time was approaching.  It was the right time for the harvest of souls, and there must be more workers in the harvest field.   Jesus commanded them to work with those who accepted them, but they should leave those who rejected them in God’s judgement.   Such haughty and arrogant cities as Chorazin, Bethsaida, and Capernaum who never repented of their sins should go down to Hades.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Jesus made up his mind resolutely as he discerned God’s due time was imminent.   Jesus sent out more witnesses for the great harvest.  Today, it is also the right time for me to work with those who accept the gospel in the harvest field.   Those who reject me should be left in God’s hands for proper judgment.   Those who stubbornly refuse to repent of their sins will go down to the Hades.  Those who disobey the harvest workers will eventually reject Jesus Christ.

Decisions and applications

I have only 2 more years to go before I retire from my pastoral ministries.   The priority of my life left on me is to preach the gospel as Jesus Christ has given to me as his last will.   I must recruit and dispatch more missionaries to work together to save souls in the harvest field.  Those who accept the Lord will live the kingdom of God on earth.  I will calmly leave those who reject me in God’s hands, and I will keep on working in the harvest field to save souls no matter what may bother and persecute me without being tossed to and fro by them.          

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.