Feb 6 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,349회 작성일 22-02-07 18:49

본문

6. 2 6(주일)      ‘기쁨이 어디서 오는가?          10:17-24

본문 관찰과 묵상

70인이 돌아와 예수의 이름이면 귀신도 쫓겨났다고 보고하였다.  예수님은 그것 때문이 아니라 저들의 이름이 하늘에 기록된 것으로 기뻐하라 하셨다.  진리가 아이들에게 나타남을 보고 예수님은 성령으로 기뻐하셨다.  임금이나 선지자 보다 아버지가 보낸 아들을 보는 자가 복있다고 하셨다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

내가 이룬 업적보다 내 이름이 천국에 기록된 것으로 기뻐 하라고 하신다.  거꾸로 말하면 아무리 많은일을 하고도 천국에 들어가지 못하면 슬픈일이다.  아버지가 아들을 알 듯이 그 아들 예수님과 예수님이 택하여 계시를 받은자가 아버지를 안다.  많은 임금이나 선지자는 몰랐는데 순전하게 예수를 믿은 어린아이 같은 자에게 알려주시는 성령으로 예수님이 기뻐하셨다.     

결단과 적용

나의 기쁨은 예수를 아는 것에서 온다.  예수를 아는 자가 예수를 보내신 하나님을 알기 때문이다.  내가 예수를 알게 된 것은 예수님이 나를 택하여 계시로 알게 하셨기 때문이다.  나 같이 우둔한 자에게 자신을 계시로 알게하신 주님을 찬양한다.  그를 믿음으로 천국에 나의 이름이 기록된 것을 인하여 감사드린다.  ‘나의 나됨은 하나님의 은혜다’(고전 15:10).    

6. Feb 6 (Sun) QT.          ‘Where does joy come from?’           Lk. 10:17-24

Observation and meditation on the text

The seventy-two returned to Jesus with great joy, and reported Jesus that the demons were cast out in Jesus’ name.   Jesus told them not to rejoice because the submission of the demons, but to rejoice because their names were written in heaven.  Jesus was full of joy through the Holy Spirit when he witnessed that God revealed truth not to the wise and the erudite, but to little children.   Jesus declared that they were the blessed if they saw the Son of Man, whom God sent, which was hidden to many kings and prophets.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Jesus encourages me to rejoice, because my name is written in heaven, not because of what I have accomplished.  In other words, it will be a sad thing for me if I am not allowed to enter the kingdom of God while I have achieved many things in my ministries.  As a father knows his son, those who know Jesus and who’s got revelation from God know the father who sent his son.   Jesus was full of joy because those who innocently believed in Jesus and the chosen ones to whom God revealed through the Holy Spirit knew him and his father. 

Decisions and applications

My joy comes from knowing Jesus.  If I know Jesus, then I know God who sent Jesus to me.  I have come to know Jesus because God has chosen me and revealed Godself to me.  Therefore, I simply praise the Lord who revealed to himself through the Holy Spirit to such a foolish one like me so that I may get to know of him.   At the same time, I give thanks to the Lord for writing my name in heaven as he sees my faith in Jesus Christ.  ‘By God’s grace, I am who I am’ (I Co. 15:10).         

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.