Feb 7 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,330회 작성일 22-02-07 18:51

본문

7. 2 7() ‘무엇을 하면 영생을 누리며 살수있을까?’ 눅 10:25-42

본문 관찰과 묵상

무엇을 해야 영생을 얻느냐는 한 율법교사의 질문에 예수님은 율법이 무엇이라고 하는지 질문하셨다.  좋은 이웃을 찾지말고 선한 사마리아인처럼 좋은 이웃이 되어 살면 영생을 얻는다고 하셨다.  마르다처럼 일하기 위하여 예수님을 부리려 하지말고 예수님의 말씀을 듣고 순종할 때 영생을 누린다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

영생은 하나님과 그가 보내신 예수님을 아는 것이다 ( 17:3).  나를 사랑하여 죄에서 구원하시려 독생자를 보내신 하나님을 알고 목숨 다해 하나님과 예수님을 사랑하며 사는 것이 영생이다.  그리고 내가 좋은 이웃이 되어 사는 것이 영생이다.  그 영생을 뺏기지 않으려면 예수님의 말씀을 가까이 하고 순종하는 것이다. 

결단과 적용

하나님과 그가 보내신 예수님을 아는 것이 영생이다.  그 말씀을 듣고 순종할 때 나는 친밀한 주님과의 관계 속에서 주님을 알고 주님이 나를 아신다.  하나님과 이웃을 목숨을 다하여 사랑하는 것은 내가 하나님의 좋은 이웃이 되고 사람들의 좋은 이웃이 되어 사는 것이다.  나의 시간과 귀중한 것들을 하나님과 사람들을 위하여 희생 헌신함으로 오늘도 영생을 산다.     

7. Feb 7 (Mon) QT. What should I do to inherit eternal life?’ Lk. 10:25-42

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus asked the expert of the law when he asked Jesus what he must do to inherit the kingdom of God.  He gave Jesus the right answers.  And Jesus challenged him to be a good neighbor like a Samaritan, instead of trying to find a good neighbor like a priest or a Levi.  Then he should enjoy the kingdom of God here and now.   Instead of manipulating Jesus out of her busy schedule like Martha, Jesus challenged her to enjoy everlasting life by listening and obeying the words of Jesus like Mary.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Eternal life is to know God and Jesus whom God sent (John. 17:3).  It is my eternal life to love God who sent Jesus to save me out of love and Jesus with all my life.  At the same time, it is my eternal life to live as a good neighbor.  If I do not want my eternal life to be taken away from me, I must get closer to the words of Jesus to obey him.

Decisions and applications

To know God and Jesus whom God sent to me is eternal life.   When I listen and obey his words, I get to know of him, and he gets to know of me through mutual intimate relationship.   When I love my God and people with all my life, it will make me a good neighbor to God and people.   I enjoy everlasting life today by sacrificing such precious things as my time and precious things for the sake of God and people. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.