Feb 8 (Tue) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,242회 작성일 22-02-14 19:01

본문

8. 2 8()     ‘어떻게 기도하여야 응답받는가?      11:1-13

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님은 이렇게 기도하라고 기도를 가르치셨다.  첫째, 하나님을 믿고 높인다.  둘째, 나의 삶이 주님 다스리는 천국이 되기를 기도한다.  셋째, 내게 필요한 양식을 구한다.  넷째, 나에게 죄지은 자를 먼저 용서하고 나의 죄 사함을 구한다.  다섯째, 시험을 이기게 구한다.  여섯째, 간청한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

첫째, 하나님을 높이고 하나님의 뜻에 순종하기를 기도한다.  내가 원하는 것이 아닌 하나님이 원하시는 것이 이루어지를 구한다.  둘째, 목마른 사슴처럼 간절히 응답 받을 때까지 구한다.  형식적인 기도가 아니다. 체면 불구하고 주님을 괴롭힐 정도로 간청할 때 응답받는다.

결단과 적용

주님의 뜻대로 살려는 목마름과 배고픔이 점점 없어진다.  내 뜻대로 살려는 욕망은 점점 증가한다.  주님이 가르치신 대로 주님의 뜻이 나의 삶에서 성취되게 간청할 때 성령을 주사 오늘도 순종하게 하실 줄 믿는다.      

8. Feb 8 (Tue) QT. ‘What and how should I pray to get answers from God?’

Lk. 11:1-13

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus taught us to pray.  First, I must lift the name of God as God.  Second, I must pray that my life should be a realized kingdom of God reigned by God’s sovereignty.   Third, I must pray for my daily bread as much as I need.   Fourth, I must ask for God’s forgiveness for my sins as much as I have forgiven my trespassers.  Fifth, I must pray to overcome temptations.  Sixth, I must pray with shameless audacity.

I heat the voice of the Lord through QT

I must pray to lift God’s name to obey his will.  I must pray to God that his will should be realized in my life not the other way around.  Second, as the deer pants for the streams of water, so my soul pants for God’s answer.  It must not a religious pray.  It should be a shameless audacity to get God’s answer. 

Decisions and applications

The more I get older, the more I lose my thirst and hunger for the Lord.  The more I am getting older, the more my fleshly desires are increasing.  However, I do have an assurance that the Lord will enable me to obey the Lord by anointing me with the Holy Spirit when I pray to God with shameless audacity as Jesus has taught me so that his will should be realized in my life.      

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.