Feb 9 (Wed) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,278회 작성일 22-02-14 19:03

본문

9. 2 9(‘천국을 바로 지금 여기서 누리고 살라!  11:14-28

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님은‘마귀의 일을 멸하시려고’오셨다예수님의 이름으로 내가 귀신을 쫓아내면 천국이 임한다귀신이 귀신을 아내지 못한다예수 믿고 구원받은 후에 말씀을 듣고 지키는 자가 천국을 사는 복 있는 자이다.   

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

주인이 없는 빈집에는 마귀가 점령한다영적인 진공상태는 없다예수님이 주인이 되어 사는 사람은 예수님의 말씀을 듣고 지키는 자 이다예수님이 주인이 된 집은 악한 영이 틈타고 들어오지 못한다.  

결단과 적용

오늘도 말씀대로 지키며 살려고 최선을 다한다그러나 시시때때로 넘어진다특별히 아내를 24시간 돌보며 반복되는 일들에 화가 난다내 자신에 대하여 화가 난다이 정도를 못이기는 나는 주의 종인가오늘도 주인되신 예수님께 맡기고 산다‘내게 능력주시는 예수님 안에서 나는 모든 것을 할수 있다’( 4:13) 고 선포한다오늘도 나의 결단으로가 아니라 주님 주시는 사랑의 능력으로 이기며 살 것이다

9. Feb 9 (Wed) QT. ‘Enjoy the kingdom of God here and now’ Lk.11:14-28

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus came ‘to destroy the devil’s work’ (I John. 3:8).   When I cast out demons in Jesus’ name, the kingdom of God is realized in me.  Devils cannot drive out themselves.  Blessed are those who hear and obey the words of God upon receiving salvation by faith.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

An empty house without the owner shall be easily engulfed by Satan.  There is no spiritual vacuum.  If anyone accepts Jesus to be his or her master and Lord hears and obeys the Lord Jesus Christ.  If Jesus abides in me as my Lord, evil spirit cannot infiltrate into my life. 

Decisions and applications

I do my best today to hear and obey the words of Jesus.  However, from time to time I fail.  Especially, as I take care of my weak wife for 24 hours a day, sometimes I burst into anger against the repetitive nonsenses.  I am angry to myself who fails to hear and obey my Lord Jesus Christ.  Am I a true servant of God who stumbles over small things?  Repeatedly I return to my Lord to commit everything to him.  ‘I can do all things in Jesus who strengthens me’ (Phil. 4:13).  I shall overcome today not with my determination but with the power of love of Jesus Christ!  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.