Feb 10 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,804회 작성일 22-02-14 19:05

본문

10. 2 10()  ‘영의 눈을 떠야 빛의 사람으로 산다’  11:29-36

본문 관찰과 묵상

표적을 구하는 사람들에게 예수님은 요나의 표적을 주셨다.  요나의 전도를 듣고 회개한 니느웨 사람들이 회개하지 않는 이 세대 사람을 정죄한다. 예수님이 요나보다 더 크기 때문이다.  솔로몬의 말을 듣기위하여 왔던 남방 여왕이 말씀 듣기를 거부하는 이 세대 사람들을 정죄한다.  예수님이 남방의 여왕보다 더 크기 때문이다.  나의 영안이 열려야 빛되신 주님을 보고 그 빛을 전하며 산다.       

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

다메섹 도상의 청년 사울이 빛을 보고 예수님의 사람이 되었다. 영안이 열려야 빛이 보인다.  그 빛을 가지고 사람들에게 빛되신 예수님을 전하는 사람이 영적으로 건강한 사람이다.  내 안에 있는 빛은 오늘도 밝은가?  나는 영적으로 건강한가?  

결단과 적용

내가 영적으로 건강해야 빛으로 산다.  예수의 빛을 보고 나의 어두움을 회개한다.  내 안에 있는 빛이 어둡지 않은지 항상 살피며 산다.  다른 사람들이 어두움에서 나오도록 빛을 전하며 산다.  나는 세상의 빛이다.

10. Feb 10 (Thu) QT.  ‘I shall live a man of light when the light opens my  

eyes spiritually’       Lk. 11:29-36

Observation and meditation on the text 

Jesus gave the sign of Jonah when people asked for a sign.  Those who repented their sins upon hearing Jonah should judge the contemporary people who never repent of their sins because Jesus is greater than Jonah.   The Queen of the South who came from afar to hear Solomon’s wisdom should judge today’s people who never desire to hear the words of Jesus who is greater than Solomon.  When I open my eyes to see the Light, I can witness Jesus so that they may become light too.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Young Saul became a new creation when he was encountered Jesus who was the Light.  I can see the Light when the Light opens my eyes.  Then I can become a very healthy witness of Jesus spiritually.   Is the Light in me bright?  Am I heathy spiritually today?

Decisions and applications

I should be healthy spiritually to live as a light.  I repent of my darkness before Jesus Christ who is the Light.  I always examine the Light in me whether it is bright or dark.   With the Light in me, today I witness the Light to people so that they may come out of darkness.  I am a light of the world.     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.