Feb 11 (Fri) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,976회 작성일 22-02-14 19:07

본문

11. 2 11()‘나는 주님의 저주를 받고 있지는 않나?’눅 11:37-54

본문 관찰과 묵상

바리새인은 예수님이 식사 전에 손을 씻지 않았다고 정죄하였다. 예수님은 겉은 외식함으로 깨끗하나 속은 탐욕과 악독이 가득하다고 심판하였다.  한 율법교사는 자신들을 모욕한다고 했으나 예수님은 저들이 율법으로 다른 사람들에게는 짐을 지우고 자신들은 실천하지 않는다고 심판하였다.           

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나도 바리새인처럼 외식하면서 살고 있지는 않는가?  나도 율법 교사들처럼 하나님의 말씀을 어렵게 만들어 사람들에게 짐을 지우지만 나는 전혀 행하지도 않고 있지는 않는가?  나도 주님이 저주하는 사람은 아닌가?

결단과 적용

나의 정욕을 오늘도 십자가에 예수님과 함께 못박아 버린다.  성령의 능력으로 육의 행실을 죽여야 외식하지 않고 정직하게 살 수 있다.  내가 못 지키는 것들을 솔직하게 성도들과 나누며 산다.  오직 말씀과 기도로 회개하며 오늘도 주님 주시는 은혜 가운데서 힘 있게 살아간다 (딤후 2:1). 

11. Feb 11 (Fri) QT. ‘Am I happened to be cursed by Jesus?’ Lk.11:37-54

Observation and meditation on the text

A Pharisee judged Jesus because he did not wash his hands before he ate.   Jesus cursed him that he might look clean outwardly, but inwardly his heart was filled with greed and wickedness through his hypocrisy.   An expert of the law criticized Jesus that they were insulted by Jesus.  However, Jesus cursed them that they never helped those who were heavily burdened by their lading down things they could hardly carry.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Am I living with hypocrisy like Pharisees?   Am I living like experts in the law to burden the people while I do not help them how to carry on?  Am I happened to be a hypocritical?    

Decisions and applications

To avoid a hypothetical life, I crucify my fleshly desires with Jesus.  I have an assurance that I must put to death my misdeeds of the body by the Holy Spirit to live an honest life without hypocrisy.  Therefore, I from time to time share those things I am struggling with.  Furthermore, I want to live a strong life in the grace of Jesus Christ by getting closer to the Lord through the living word of God and prayers every day (II Tim. 2:1).   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.