Feb 13 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,093회 작성일 22-02-14 19:10

본문

13. 2 13(주일)    ‘어리석은 부자로 살지 말라!     12:13-21

본문 관찰과 묵상

아버지가 형에게 준 유산을 형에게 명령하여 나누게 해 달라는 부탁을 받고 예수님은 사람의 생명이 소유의 넉넉함에 있지 않다고 말씀하셨다.  어리석은 부자의 비유로 가르치셨다.  재산을 넉넉하게 모아놓고 편히 살자고 했을 때 그날밤 하나님이 영혼을 거두어가면 모은 것이 누구것이 되는가?  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

열심히 일하여 벌어논 재산은 내가 쓸 때 나의 것이다.  돈 많이 벌어서 주님의 영광을 위하여 영혼을 구원하고 가난한 자들을 돌보는 데 쓴다면 복있는 자의 삶이다.  내가 않쓰고 모아논 것은 무의미하게 사용될 수 있다.  

결단과 적용

나는 하나님께 대하여 부요하게 사는가?  나를 부요하게 하며 사는가?  어리석은 부자의 비유가 나의 삶에도 적용된다.  내가 열심히 일하고 이룬 업적들이 주님께 영광 돌리지 못한다면 무의미 하다.  오늘 밤에 주님이 나를 부르셔도 미련없이 갈수 있는 길은 모든 것은 나누어 주고 빈몸으로 가는 것이다.  요즈음 거의 매일 버리고 주고 나누며 살게하시니 감사드린다. 

13. Feb 13 (Sun) QT.   ‘Never live like a foolish rich man’    Lk. 12:13-21

Observation and meditation on the text

When Jesus was asked to command the older brother who had received his father’s inheritance to give his portion by the younger brother, Jesus declared that life never consisted in an abundance of possession.  And Jesus gave them a parable of a very foolish rich man.   If God took away his soul on the very night when the rich man told himself to live a complacent life with what he laid up for many years, Jesus asked him that who would take what he had prepared for himself.  

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Whatever I have in abundance of possession through my hard work could be mine only when I use them properly and biblically.  I shall be a blessed one if I make the most use of whatever I have for the sake of the glory of God and to help the needy.   Whatever I have laid up for myself could be used by anyone for useless causes upon my death.

Decisions and applications

Am I live rich toward God or toward myself?  The parable of the foolish rich man’s life should be applied to my own life.  It will be meaningless for me if I do not glorify the Lord with whatever I have achieved and laid up for my entire life.   The greatest way for me to go to the Lord anytime upon God’s calling graciously in dignity without any regrets is to go back to the Lord naked as I came from my mother naked.   I praise the Lord with thanksgiving that I can give away something almost every day to somebody with whatever I have. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.