Feb 14 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,150회 작성일 22-02-14 19:12

본문

14. 2 14()    ‘낡아지지 않는 지갑을 가져라!     12:22-34

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님은 창조주만이 아니라 공급자시다.  까마귀나 백합화나 들풀도 하나님이 입히시고 먹이신다.  그런데 천하 보다도 더 나를 사랑하는 하나님이 나에게 필요한 것 다 주시지 않겠느냐?  먼저 그의 나라와 그의 의를 구하면 그런것들은 주님이 다 풍성히 채워주신다.  그러므로 베푸는 삶은 낡아지지 않는 지갑이 될 것이다.       

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

믿지 않는 사람들의 최대 관심사인 먹고 사는 문제에 믿는 사람들이 따라가고 있다.  그래서 그들의 지갑은 항상 비어있고 낡아진다.  먹고 사는 문제는 내가 걱정할 일이 아니다.  목자가 알아서 채워주신다.  그러니 주님이 원하시는 베풀고 구제하는 삶에는 그 지갑이 항상 채워지며 새롭다. 

결단과 적용

줄수록 많이 채워지는 낡아지지 않는 지갑을 주신 것을 감사드린다.  24살 때 예수님을 따라 삶의 우선순위를 바꾼후 나의 지갑이 낡아져본 적이 없다.  비우면 비울수록 새롭게 채워주셨다.  그래서 오늘도 계속 나누어주고 베풀어주고 비운다.  예수님이 나의 보물이기에 나의 마음은 오늘도 예수님으로 충만하고 부족함이 없다.  나의 목자 공급자이신 주님을 찬양한다.      

14. Feb 14 (Mon) QT.     ‘My purse shall never wear out’        Lk. 12:22-34

Observation and meditation on the text

God is not only the creator but also the provider.  God clothes and feeds the ravens, wildflowers, and the grass of the field.  How much more will God provide for me with necessities, whom God loves much more than all other creations.  Jesus guarantees that those things shall be abundantly provided if I seek first his kingdom and his righteousness.  Therefore, my purse shall never wear out if I give my possessions to the poor and the needy, which is God’s will.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The most concerning issue for the unbelievers is how to survive.   Naturally, their purses have never been filled, but always hungry and thirsty, which makes them empty and worn out.   However, I am not living for food and money because it is my shepherd’s concern, not mine.  My shepherd shall provide my necessities.   Naturally, my purse is always fresh and new by being filled with treasures from my shepherd enough to give away them to the poor.

Decisions and applications

I give thanks to the Lord for his making my purse fresh and new every day.  Since I set my priority in order at the age of 24 according to the will of Jesus, my purse has never been worn out.  The more I empty my purse, the more my shepherd fills it up.   Naturally, it is very easy for me to empty my purse for the sake of the needy.  Since Jesus is my treasure, my heart is always filled with Jesus, and I shall never be in any want.  I praise the Lord who is my eternal provider.        

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.