Mar 3 (Thu) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,931회 작성일 22-03-07 18:50

본문

3. 3 3()    ‘내가 주님 보다 더 사랑하는 것은?   18:18-30

본문 관찰과 묵상

한 관리가 예수님께 어떻게 영생을 얻는가 질문하였다.  계명을 지키라 하였다.  다 지켰다고 했다.  그러면 전 재산을 팔아 가난한 자들에게 나누어주고 주를 따르라고 했다.  부자가 천국에 들어가는 것은 거의 불가능하지만 하나님은 저들도 변화시켜 천국백성이 되게 하신다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

돈이 나쁜 것이 아니다.  ‘돈 을 주님보다 더 사랑함이 일만 악의 뿌리가 되나니 돈을 사모하는 자들이 미혹을 받아 믿음에서 떠나 많은 근심으로써 자기를 찔렀느니라’(딤전 6:10).  주님을 돈 보다 더 사랑하면 나는 오늘도 주를 위하여 버리지 못할 것이 아무것도 없다.   

결단과 적용

돈은 쓰라고 있다.  쌓아놓고 보라고 존재하지 않는다.  나는 오늘까지 돈을 유통시키며 살았다.  내게 여유있는 돈이 있으면 구하는 자에게 준다.  자녀들에게도 꼭 도움이 필요할 때는 돕는다.  그러나 나는 돈을 벌기 위하여 존재하는 목사가 아니다.  예수님의 사랑으로 변화받아 바울의 고백과 같이 산다. ‘내가 사는 것이 그리스도니 죽는것도 유익함이라’( 1:21).                   

3. Mar 3 (Thu) QT.      ‘What do I love more than Jesus?’      Lk. 18:18-30

Observation and meditation on the text

A ruler asked Jesus what he should do to inherit eternal life.  Jesus told him to keep the laws.  He said he did it.  Jesus challenged him to sell his possessions to give it away to the poor and follow him.  It is impossible for a rich to enter the kingdom of God.  However, it is possible with God.  God can transform their life so that they may become citizens of the kingdom of God. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Money is never bad by isteslf.  ‘For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil.  Some people eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs’ (I Tim. 6:10).  On the contrary, if I love Jesus more than anything else, there will be nothing for me to give up easily.

Decisions and applications

Money is given to me to use it.  It never exists to be accumulated to show off.  I have lived so far to distribute money.  If I have enough money, I give it away to those who are in needs.   If my children are in needs, I can help them.   However, as a pastor I never exist to make money.  Since I have been transformed by Jesus’ love, I confess with Paul.  ‘For me to live is Christ, and to die is to gain’ (Phil. 1:21).    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.