Mar 5 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,750회 작성일 22-03-07 18:55

본문

5. 3 5()  ‘예수님은 죄인을 찾아 구원하러 오셨다’   19:1-10

본문 관찰과 묵상

여리고성에 살던 삭개오는 부자였고 세리장이었다.  유대인 동족의 피를 빨아 수탈한 죄인의 괴수였다.  당연히 왕따 당하고 외롭게 살았다.  예수를 만나 놓임받고 싶어 뽕나무에 올라갔다.  예수님이 저의 삶에 들어가심으로 그는 회개하고 자유함을 얻었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

‘인자가 온 것은 잃어버린 자를 찾아 구원하려 함이니라’( 19:10).  예수님의 목적이 나의 삶의 목적이 된다.  나는 목회하면서 의로운 사람들만 찾는가?  아니면 삭개오 같은 죄인을 찾는가?  사마리아성의 여인을 찾는가?  나의 인생의 목적은 무엇인가?    

결단과 적용

목회하면서 믿음이 없는 사람들에게 너무 시달리고 상처를 계속 받다보니 어느 순간부터 믿음의 사람들을 가까이 하는 경향이 생겼다.  의사가 항상 건강한 사람들만 상대한다면 병원은 문을 닫는다.  교회도 문을 닫는다.  의사에게는 병자가 몰려와야 하고 교회에는 죄인들이 몰려와야 한다.  그래야 교회가 교회된다.  나의 남은 생애가 죄인과 병자들을 가까이 하고 저들을 섬기는 목회를 할 것이다.  주여 도우소서!  상처 많이 받아도 그 길을 가게 하소서!

5. Mar 5 (Sat) QT.  ‘Jesus came to seek and to save the lost’  Lk. 19:1-10

Observation and meditation on the text

Zacchaeus  was rich and a chief tax collector.   He exploited his comrade Jews like a Dracula.  He was an epitome of the head of sinners.  Naturally, he was ostracized by the Jews, and lived a lonely life.  He was longing for salvation from his sins, which drove him to climb up a sycamore fig tree.   Jesus saw him, and entered his life, which transformed Zacchaeus’ life.  He repented of his sins and he was set free from his guilty feeling and eternal death.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

‘For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost’ (Lk. 19:10).   I identify my life goal with Jesus’.   Do I seek for the righteous?  Or do I seek for such a sinner like Zacchaeus?  Do I seek for Samaritan woman?  What is the goal of my life?     

Decisions and applications

I have grown an inclination to get closer to the people of faith rather than people living without faith after being hurt and wounded by them seriously.   If a doctor get associate with healthy people, hospitals will be closed.  Same to the church too.  Doctors should be surrounded by the sick as church should be filled with sinners.   Then, the church shall be the church of Jesus Christ.   Doctors exist for the sake of the sick, and church should exist for the sake of the lost.   For the rest of my life I will get closer to those who live without faith and the sick.   I know that will be vulnerable to me to be wounded, but I will take that life as a wounded healer.   So, help me Lord!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.