Mar 8 (Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,686회 작성일 22-03-14 17:39

본문

8. 3 8() ‘예수님의 눈물이 기쁨으로 변하게 하라!  19:41-48

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님이 예루살렘성을 보시고 우셨다.  첫째, 백성들이 진정한 평안이 어디서 오는지를 모르고 있음을 보시고 우셨다.  둘째, 백성들이 불신앙을 심판받는 날을 알지 못하는 것을 보시고 우셨다.  셋째, 백성들이 성전이 기도하는 집인 것을 모르고 장사하는 것을 보시고 우셨다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

예수님이 우시는 이유는 오늘날에도 똑 같다.  첫째, 영적으로 예수를 믿어야 체험하는 평안을 모르고 세상이 주는 평안으로 살기 때문이다.  둘째, 믿음이 없음을 보시고 오늘도 우신다.  나사로가 죽은 것을 보시고 예수님이 우신 것은 저들의 믿음없음을 비통히 여기시고 우신 것 이었다.  셋째, 교회가 세속화 되는 것을 보시고 주님은 오늘도 우신다.  내가 주님을 위하여 사는가? 아니면 주님이 나를 위하여 사실 것을 내가 우기고 사는가?     

결단과 적용

주님이 흘리시는 눈물이 기쁨으로 변하는 것을 체험하리라.  그러기 위하여 첫째, 내가 회개하여 예수님의 용서를 받을 때 주님은 내게 평안으로 채워주시고 기뻐하실 것이다.  둘째, 내가 주님을 믿으면 주님이 기뻐하신다.  기적을 보고 믿지말고 주님을 믿음으로 하나님의 영광을 보리라.  셋째, 내가 세속화 되지 말아야 한다.  나 자신을 지켜야 한다.  내가 사는 것이 그리스도가 되야 한다.  그러면 죽는것도 유익하다.  내가 죽어야 살린다.  주님이 기뻐하실 것이다.      

8. Mar 8 (Tue) QT.    ‘Change the tears of Jesus into joy’      Lk. 19:41-48

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus wept as he saw the city of Jerusalem.  First, Jesus wept as he saw the people never knew where the genuine peace would come from.  Second, Jesus wept as he saw the people never realized that their unbelief would bring about judgment in destruction.  Third, Jesus wept as he saw the people never realized that the temple of God was the house of prayers, and they misused and abused it to make money for themselves.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Jesus weeps today for the same reasons.  First, Jesus weeps as he sees me to enjoy peace in a worldly way not by peace which comes from my crucifixion in Jesus.  Second, Jesus weeps as he sees me living without faith in him.  When Jesus wept at the death of Lazarus, it was not due to his death but the faithless people.  Third, Jesus weeps as sees me, and today’s church are being secularized.  Contemporary Christians are inclined to idolize Jesus by forcing him to make me happy, not vice versa. 

Decisions and applications

I will change the tears of Jesus to joy and smile.  First, I do believe that Jesus will be happy when I repent of my sins and forgiven by Jesus to be filled with peace.   Second, I will make Jesus happy by believing and obeying him by faith.  I will not believe in Jesus due to miracles, but by faith miracles will follow me for God’s glory.  Third, I will keep myself from being polluted and contaminated by the trend of this sinful world.  ‘For me to live is Christ and to die is to gain’ (Phil. 1:21).   Then, Jesus will be happy as he sees me.    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.