Mar 10 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,435회 작성일 22-03-14 17:42

본문

10. 3 10()‘예수님이 왜 죽으실 것이라 예언하셨나?’ 눅 20:9-19

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님이 자신이 왜 어떻게 죽으실것인지를 비유를 통하여 가르치셨다포도원 주인이 농부들에게 세를 주고 갔다소출 얼마를 받으려 종을 보냈다종들을 때리고 그냥 보냈다아들을 보냈더니 아들을 죽였다포도원 주인이 저들을 진멸하고 다른 사람에게 줄 것이다.    

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

비유가 말하듯이 건축자들이 예수를 버렸다그러나 그 버린돌이 인간의 삶을 세우는 모퉁이 돌이 되었다이 예수를 버리는 자는 망하고 받는자는 아름답게 집이 세워질 것이다종교지도자들이 예수를 죽이려고 하였다.       

결단과 적용

하나님이 보내신 선지자들을 때리고 쫓아냈던 종교지도자들이 급기야 아들 예수도 죽였다예수만 죽이면 자신들이 갖고있던 기득권이 지켜질줄알았다그러나 그 포도원은 이방인들에게 주어졌다예수를 영접하는 자가 하나님의 나라를 유업으로 받는다나의 삶에 예수님은 모퉁이 돌이 되셨다그 반석위에서 오늘 천국을 살아간다.          

10. Mar 10 (Thu) QT.  ‘Jesus prophesied the reason why he should die’

Lk. 20:9-19

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus taught his disciples how and why he should die through a parable.   The founder of a vineyard rented it to some farmers as he went on a long leave.  Later he sent a servant to get some fruit from the vineyard.  Whenever he sent different servants, the tenants beat them and threw them out.  Finally, the owner sent his own son whom they killed.  The founder would destroy all the unfaithful tenants and give it to some others.

I hear the voice of the Lord though QT

As the parable pinpointed, the Jews deserted Jesus.  However, it became a cornerstone to build kingdom life on it.    Those who reject Jesus will perish while anyone who accepts Jesus will build a beautiful life in the kingdom of God.   Upon hearing this parable, the religious leaders began to plan to kill Jesus.

Decisions and applications

Jewish leaders beat and threw all the prophets God had sent for them, and finally killed Jesus God’s son.   They misunderstood that they could keep their vested rights if they killed Jesus.   However, the vineyard was given to the gentiles.   Only those who accept Jesus will inherit the kingdom of God.  The cornerstone of my life is Jesus Christ.  Therefore, today I enjoy the kingdom of God on earth due to that cornerstone.       

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.