Mar 11 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,386회 작성일 22-03-14 17:45

본문

11. 3 11()‘국법도 순종하고 하늘의 법도 순종하라’ 눅 20:20-26

본문 관찰과 묵상

종교지도자들은 예수를 책잡으려 바리새인과 헤롯당원을 스파이로 보내 예수를 시험하였다.  로마황제에게 세금을 바치는 것이 옳은가 옳지않은가를 물었다.  예수님은 황제의 것은 황제에게 하나님의 것은 하나님께 드리라고 하셨다.  그들이 책잡지 못하고 예수의 대답에 놀라 침묵하였다.   

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

바리새인은 로마 황제에게 세금 내는 것을 반대하였다.  헤롯당원은 찬성하였다.  예수님이 어떤 쪽을 선택해도 책잡히도록 올무를 놓았다.  그러나 예수님은 나라에 세금도 내야하고 하나님께도 드려야 한다고 대답하셨다.         

결단과 적용

이 땅에 사는 동안에 내가 사는곳의 법에 잘 순종하여야 한다.  세금도 잘 내야 한다.  그러나 더 중요한 것은 하나님이 주신 것을 하나님께 드리는 것이다.  모든 것이 주께로부터 왔으니 주님께 모든 것을 드린다고 다윗은 고백하였다 (대상 29:14).  나도 오늘 나의 삶의 모든 것을 주님께 드린다.            

11. Mar 11 (Fri) QT.       ‘Obey both national laws and kingdom laws’

Lk. 20:20-26

Observation and meditation on the text

Religious leaders sent a few spies out of Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch anything wrong so that they would hand him over to the governor.  They asked Jesus whether it was right for them to pay tax to Caesar or not.  Jesus answered to them that they must give back to Caesar what was Caesar’s, and to God what was Gods’.  They could not trap him, and they became silent because they were astonished by Jesus’ answer.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Pharisees opposed to pay tax to Caesar.  However, the Herodians agreed.   If Jesus made a choice, Jesus was doomed to trapped by either side.   However, Jesus said to pay tax to Caesar, and to God too. 

Decisions and applications

I must obey national laws if I live anywhere I may be.  I must pay tax too.   Above all, the more important thing is that I must pay to God whatever belongs to God.   King David confessed that he would give everything because he received everything from God (I Chron. 29:14).   Naturally, I also give everything to the Lord as I live today!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.