Mar 12 (Sat) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,356회 작성일 22-03-14 17:48

본문

12. 3 12()   ‘이 시대의 사두개인을 조심하라!    20:27-40

본문 관찰과 묵상

사두개인은 지성인 이었다.  부활도, 천사도, 영도 부인하였다.  예수님을 책 잡으려 7곱 형제와 살았던 한 여인은 부활후에 누구의 아내가 되느냐고 물었다.  예수님은 부활한 자녀는 하나님의 자녀요 천사와 동등하기에 오직 부활 후에는 살아있는자 이기에 살아있는 하나님만 섬긴다고 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

바리새인들은 평생 덧셈하고 살았다.  사두개인은 평생 뺄셈하고 살았다.  자신들의 지성에 이해되지 않는 것은 다 빼버렸다.  부활도 믿지 않았다.  지성이 영성을 잡아먹은 디지털 바벨론 시대를 산다.  

결단과 적용

이런때 일수록 성경으로 돌아가야 한다.  말씀과 기도로 성령충만함을 받아 영성으로 지성과 감성을 안고 살아야 한다.  예수 믿고 죄에 대하여 죽고 의에 대하여 부활한 자는 아브라함, 이삭, 야곱처럼 산자이다.  하나님도 산자의 하나님으로 살아계시다.  죽은 신을 섬기는 죽은자로 살지말라! 

12. Mar 12 (Sat) QT.  ‘Beware of the contemporary Sadducees!’

Lk. 20:27-40

Observation and meditation on the text

The Sadducees were intelligent leaders.  They denied resurrection, angels, and spirits.   To catch any wrong things in Jesus’ statements to judge, they asked Jesus whose wife she would be when the 7 brothers and she herself should resurrected after being a wife to the seven brothers respectively upon each one’s death without leaving any child.   Jesus answered to them that the resurrected would be the children of God, like angels.  They would not marry in the kingdom of God. After resurrection they would be alive to serve the living God in the heavenly kingdom.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The Pharisees always added their traditions to the word of God.  The Sadducees always subtract whatever they could not understand intellectually from the word of God.   They did not believe in resurrection either.  Today, we are living in an age of Digital Babylon, in which intelligent quotient engulfs and devours spiritual quotient.     

Decisions and applications

The more this generation stays away from the Lord, the more I must return to the Bible.  I must be filled with the Holy Spirit so that my spiritual quotient can embrace intelligent quotient and emotional quotient.   Since I believe in Jesus and died to my sins and resurrected to God’s righteousness, I am alive as Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are alive.   God is also living God.  I must not serve the dead idol only to become a dead one.    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.