페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,233회 작성일 22-03-14 17:51

본문

13. 3 13(주일)    ‘내가 메시야의 자리에 앉아있지 않는가?

20:41-47

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님이 계속 사두개인과 서기관과 모든 백성들이 들을 때에 질문을 하셨다.  왜 사람들이 그리스도를 다윗의 자손이라고 하는가? 시편에 다윗이 오실 그리스도를 나의 주라고 했으니 어찌 다윗의 자손이 되겠는가? 율법을 가르치는 서기관들을 조심하라고 하셨다.  그들은 교만하고 과부의 재산을 약탈하는 자들이다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

그리스도가 다윗의 후손에게서 났어도 그는 다윗이 주님이라고 부르는 메시야요 하나님이시다.  왕보다 높은 분이시다.  그런데 율법의 선생들은 자신들이 가장 높은 자리에 앉아 약자들을 약탈하고 있다.  저들이 절대 구세주가 아니다.  저들은 엄중한 심판을 받을 것이다.    

결단과 적용

예수님은 사두개인들만 유구무언으로 만들지 않으셨다.  율법을 가르치는 서기관들이 메시야의 자리에 앉아 약탈을 일삼는 것을 지적하고 더 엄중한 심판을 받을 것을 선포하셨다.  오늘의 목사에게 주시는 말씀이다.  내가 예수님의 자리에 앉지 말아야 한다.  예수님이 나의 메시야지 내가 아니다. 

13. Mar 13 (Sun) QT.      ‘Am I be seated on the throne of Messiah?’ 

Lk. 20:41-47

Observation and meditation on the text

After answering to the Sadducees, Jesus in turn asked a question to the Sadducees, the Scribes when all people also heard.  ‘Why is it said that the Messiah is the son of David?’  Jesus gave the answer to all of them.  David himself declared Christ was his Lord in the Book of Psalms.  Then, how on earth Jesus could be his son?  Jesus warned people to beware of the teachers of the law because they were being seated on the throne of the Christ, but they exploited and devoured widows’ property.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Even though Jesus Christ was born as a David’s descendant according to the Jewish genealogy, Jesus was the Messiah and God whom David called his Lord.  Jesus Christ was much higher than the king himself spiritually.  However, the teachers of the law seated themselves on the Messiah’s throne and exploited the weak, instead of saving them.  Jesus declared that they should be punished most severely.

Decisions and applications

Jesus made not only the Sadducees struck dumb but also the Scribes.  Jesus pinpointed sins of the Scribes who seated themselves on the thorn of the Messiah to exploit the weak and pronounced the most severe punishment upon them.  This is the warning against proud leaders such as haughty pastors.  I must not be seated on the throne of the Messiah.  Jesus is the Messiah, not me. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.