Mar 14 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,207회 작성일 22-03-14 17:53

본문

14. 3 14 ()‘마지막 때를 어떻게 진실되게 살것인가?’눅 21:1-9

본문 관찰과 묵상

내가 종말을 어떻게 살것인가를 가르치셨다.  첫째, 개인적인 종말을 부자와 과부의 헌금의 비유로 가르치셨다.  둘째, 공동체적, 우주적 종말에 대한 준비는 아름다운 성전건물의 비유로 가르치셨다.  셋째, 우주적 종말의 때는 거짓선지자들의 발호와 난리와 소요의 소문이 계속되어도 끝은 아니다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

부자와 과부의 헌금의 비유와 아름다운 성전의 비유를 통하여 마지막때의 신앙인은 사람에게 보이려고 살지 말라는 음성을 듣는다.  주님이 나에게 생명을 주셨으니 나도 내 생명을 드린다.  겉만 아름답게 꾸미지 말고 내 안에 주님을 모심으로 내가 아름다운 성전으로 살아가라는 음성을 듣는다.

결단과 적용

칼과 기근과 전염병의 소요의 소문은 옛날에도 있었고 지금도 있었다.  그것이 종말의 시작일뿐 끝은 아님을 깨닫는다.  그 끝은 아버지 외에는 모른다.  거짓선지자들의 거짓에 미혹당하면 않된다.  주님이 언제 오시든지 나는 오늘도 성령충만의 기름을 준비하고 신랑 맞을 준비를 하고 살리라!

14. Mar 14 (Mon) QT.  ‘How should I live truly in the last times?’

Lk. 21:1-9

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus taught me how to live for Parousia.  First, Jesus taught me through a parable of the offerings by a rich and a widow.  Second, Jesus taught me how to prepare the last days through a parable of a beautiful temple of God.  Third, Jesus lucidly declared that there would be a lot of rumor of wars and uprisings, but it would be a sign of the beginning of the last days, but not the end. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I hear the voice of the Lord how I should prepare myself for the last days through Jesus’ parable of offerings by a rich and a widow and the parable of a beautiful sanctuary building: I must not live to show off myself to people.  Since Jesus gave me new life, in turn I give my life to Jesus without any reservation.  Instead of decorating beautifully and outwardly to show off myself to people, I should prepare my heart to be a beautiful temple of God by accepting Jesus Christ my beautiful Lord to offer myself to Jesus.   That will make my life beautiful in the last days.

Decisions and applications

The rumors of wars and uprisings have been with us from the old days up to nowadays.  However, it is only the beginning of it not the end of it. 

Only God the Father knows.  Therefore, I must not be tossed to and fro by false prophets prevalent in the last days.  Whenever the time of Parousia may be all I should do is to prepare enough oil, which means to be filled with the Holy Spirit so that I may be prepared to meet my groom Jesus Christ at any time.     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.