Mar 17 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,350회 작성일 22-03-21 17:38

본문

17. 3 17 ()  ‘돈과 유월절 양 중에 무엇을 택하나?’ 눅 22:1-13

본문 관찰과 묵상

가룟유다는 마귀에게 절하였다.  유월절에 돈을 택하였다.  백성들이 두려워 예수를 백성들 모르게 죽일 궁리를 하던 권력자들에게 스스로 찾아가 돈으로 예수를 팔았다.  예수님은 유월절 어린양으로 자신을 드리기 위하여 이 땅에서의 마지막 유월절을 어떤 이의 큰 다락방에서 준비하였다.     

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나에게도 선택하여야 할 때가 수도 없이 다가온다.  돈을 택할것인가? 즉 나의 안위와 유익을 택할 것인가?  아니면 예수님의 뒤를 따라 나도 십자가를 지고 유월절 어린양처럼 내가 희생하고 죽음으로 다른 사람의 안위와 유익을 위한 십자가의 길을 택할 것인가? 

결단과 적용

24 살에 예수님을 영접하고 믿기 시작하여 오늘까지 예수님을 나의

주인으로 모시고 살았다.  결정적인 순간에는 십자가를 택하며 살아왔다.  내가 손해보고 내가 희생하는 길이 곧 십자가의 길이다.  오늘도 그 길을 묵묵히 뚜벅 뚜벅 걸어간다.       

17. Mar 17 (Thu) QT.  ‘What shall I choose between money and the

Passover lamb?’ 

Observation and meditation on the text

Judas Iscariot chose to bow down before Satan.  He chose money.  He voluntarily went to religious leaders who were seeking a secret way to kill Jesus so that people might not know out of fear of them to betray Jesus.  Jesus chose to become the Passover Lamb, and had the disciples prepare for his last Passover Meal on earth at someone’s large attic in Jerusalem.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I have had countless times to make up my mind to choose something. at every critical time.  Shall I choose money?  In other words, I ask myself whether I must decide for my complacency and benefits.  Or shall I choose to take up my own cross to follow Jesus to lay down my life for the sake of others’ peace and benefits? 

Decisions and applications

Since I accepted Jesus by faith in him up to now, I have lived my life as a servant of Jesus Christ.  At every critical moment, I have chosen the way of Jesus’ cross.  The way of the cross to me is to lose and sacrifice my advantages and benefits for the glory of God and people.  Therefore, today as I used to live before, I will choose the way of the cross and walk down my path quietly. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.