April 4 (Mon) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,161회 작성일 22-04-04 17:58

본문

4. 4 4 ()      ‘주의 일에 방해자는 항상 따른다’       4:1-10

본문 관찰과 묵상

바벨론포로에서 돌아온 자들이 성전을 건축한다는 소리를 듣고 사마리아와 유브라데강 건너 여러곳에 흩어져 살던 대적들이 함께 건축하자고 요청하였다.  거부당하자 고레스왕때부터 다리오왕때까지 관리들에게 뇌물을 주어 성전건축을 방해 하였다.  방백 르훔과 서기관 심새가 주동하였다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님의 일을 하는데 방해하는 세력들은 항상 존재하여 왔다.  성전건축의 방해는 고레스왕부터 아하수에로 왕, 아닥사스다왕, 다리오왕때까지 계속 되었다.  나도 PGM의 사역을 시작한 이후로 오늘까지 끈질기게 방해 받고 있다.  목회는 더 심하다.  악한 영들이 지속적으로 공격한다

결단과 적용

‘하나님의 아들이 나타나신 것을 마귀의 일을 멸하려 하심이라’(요일 3:8).  예수님이 함께 하시니 나는 넉넉히 이기며 산다.  ‘환난이나 곤고나 박해나 기근이나 적신이나 위험이나 칼이랴..나를 그리스도의 사랑에서 끊을자가 없으리라’( 8:35-39).  오늘도 주안에서 이기며 살게하시는 주님을 찬양한다.   

4. April 4 (Mon) QT. ‘Slanderers always follow the servants of God’ 

Ez. 4:1-10

Observation and meditation on the text

The exiles began to rebuild the temple of God when the Samaritans and diasporas scattered by Assyrians in Trans-Euphrates heard and asked to allow them to participate in it.  When they were rejected by the Judeans, they began to prevent them from building the temple of God for 16 years from the king Cyrus to Darius by bribing officers.  The slanderers were led by the commandeering officer Ruhum and the secretary Shimshai.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Slanderers have always been following the servant of God.  They did their best to prevent the exiles from building the temple of God for 16 years from the king Cyrus to Darius of Persia.  I have been experiencing the same thing since I began my pastoral ministries and PGM.  The evil spirits have continuously attacked through various kinds of people.

Decisions and applications

‘The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work’ (I John. 3:8).  Therefore, since Jesus is always with me, I shall overcome it.  ‘Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger separate me from Jesus? No, nothing shall separate me from Jesus’ (Rom. 8:35-39).  I simply praise the Lord with thanksgiving for being with me to be more than a conqueror!   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.