April 7 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 2,913회 작성일 22-04-12 17:46

본문

7. 4 7 ()    ‘하나님의 손에 맡기면 형통케 하신다’     6:1-12

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님은 절대 불가능할 것 같았던 성전 건축을 다리오왕을 통하여 이루게 하셨다.  악메다 궁성에서 고레스왕의 조서를 발견하였다.  총독 닷드내에게 성전공사를 위하여 그 지역의 세금을 사용하게 하였다.  제사장의 제물을 계속 공급하게 하였다. 성전건축의 비용은 왕실이 감당하게 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

내가 능력이 있어서 일이 성취되는 것이 아니다.  하나님의 손에 나의 삶을 위탁하면 주님이 이방의 왕을 동원하여서라도 성전이 건축되게 하신다.  나도 큰 성전건축으로 힘들때가 많이 있었다.  그러나 기도로 맡겼을 때 하나님이 일하셨다.  내가 능력있어서가 아니라 주님께 맡김으로 성취된다. 

결단과 적용

오늘도 살든지 죽든지 주님의 뜻에 맡기고 산다.  하나님이 ‘섭리와 경륜’으로 하나님의 때에 하나님의 방법으로 모든 것을 성취하신다.  코비드로 인하여 긴장했으나 맡겼더니 주님이 계속 풀어나가 주신다.  ‘네 염려를 주께 맡겨버려라 주께서 돌보심이라’(벧전 5:7).      

7. April 7 (Thu) QT. ‘Cast your worries on God’s hands. He cares for you’

Ez. 6:1-12

Observation and meditation on the text

God enabled such an almost impossible task like to rebuild the destroyed temple of God through such an unexpected gentile king Darius to be completed.  It was like to seek a needle in a haystack for Darius, but he found the decree of king Cyrus in the citadel of Ecbatana.  King Darius ordered the governor Tattenai to use tax money in Trans-Euphrates to build the temple of God in Jerusalem.  Darius ordered him to provide all the necessary offerings for priests to pray to God for king and his princes without ceasing.   King Darius guaranteed to pay the entire expenditure.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

It is not because of my ability for tasks are completed.  If I commit all tasks in God’s hands, it is God who accomplishes God’s will to build the temple of God through even a gentile king.  As a pastor, yes, I experienced hardships and agonies when we built the church buildings.  However, when all of us committed everything in God’s hands in our prayers, it was God who accomplished the mission impossible.  it is not my ability but God’s power which flows through those who commit everything in God’s hands.

Decisions and applications

As usual, I commit everything in God’s hands today too.  I have a lucid assurance that God is fulfilling God’s ministry at God’s time by God’s ways through his ‘providence and administration.’   Due to Covid, yes, I have worries and anxieties about the completion of the sanctuary.  However, when I leave it up to God’s hands, it is God who accomplishes God’s ministry through his church.   ‘Cast all your anxieties to the Lord, he will take care of you’ (I Pet. 5:7).   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.