April 13 (Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,352회 작성일 22-04-20 14:01

본문

13. 4 13 ()      ‘나는 어디에서 온 자인가?         19:1-13

본문 관찰과 묵상

빌라도의 명령에 예수님은 채찍질과 때림을 당하였다. 가시관을 씌우고 자색옷을 입혔다.  하나님의 아들이라고 하는 예수는 신성모독이기에 죽여야 한다고 사람들이 빌라도에게 빌라도에게 십자가에 못박기를 강청하였다. 빌라도는 두려워하여 예수께 물었다. ‘너는 어디에서 온 자인가?

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

‘너는 어디에서 온 자인가?’ 하늘에서 온 하나님의 아들이 예수다.

빌라도는 자신이 예수를 죽일 권세가 있다고 하였다.  그러나 예수님은 하늘에서 권세를 주지 않았다면 예수님을 해할 권세가 없다고 하셨다.  하늘에서 온 그리스도를 몰라보고 빌라도에게 넘겨준 사람들의 죄는 더 크다 하셨다.

결단과 적용

빌라도가 예수님께 ‘너는 어디에서 온 자인가?’하고 물었다.  즉각 예수님도 빌라도에게 ‘너는 어디에서 온 자인가?’라고 물으신 것이다.  하늘에서 오지 않은 자가 하늘에서 온 그리스도를 해할 권리가 없다.  나는 하늘로부터 거듭난 자인가? 나는 그리스도를 아는가? 예수 믿고 거듭난 자는 위로부터 임하는 권세를 받는다.  예수를 알고 보내신 자를 안다.  ‘나는 어디에서 온 자 인가?   

13. April 13 (Wed) QT.         ‘Where do I come from?’            John 19:1-13

Observation and meditation on the text

Pilate had Jesus flogged and beaten.  The soldiers put on his head a crown of throne.  They clothed him a purple robe.  The Jewish leaders insisted Jesus to be crucified to Pilate because he blasphemed by declaring he was the Son of God.  Out of fear Pilate asked Jesus a simple question. ‘Where do you come from?’

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

‘Where do you come from?’  Jesus was the Son of God who came from heaven.  Pilate declared that he had authority to either free or crucify Jesus.  However, Jesus pronounced that Pilate had no power over him because the Heaven, Jesus himself never gave him such authority.  Furthermore, Jesus told Pilate that those religious leaders who handed him over to Pilate was guilty of greater sin, which was their ignorance of where Jesus did come from. 

Decisions and applications

Pilate asked Jesus ‘where do you come from?’  Jesus’ reply was a direct requestion to Pilate ‘where do you come from?’   He who did not come from God had no power over Jesus who came from God.  Am I born from above?  Do I know where Jesus came from?  If I am born again by believing in Jesus, I receive authority from above.  I know who Jesus is and where he came from and by whom.  ‘Where do I come from?’    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.