April 16 (Sat) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,164회 작성일 22-04-20 14:10

본문

16. 4 16 () ‘예수님의 화목케 하심에 동참하라!   5:6-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님의 죽으심은 죄인을 위한 죽이심이었다.  의인이나 선인을 위하여 죽는자는 혹 있어도 죄인을 위하여 죽는자는 없다.  이것은 죄인을 사랑하는 하나님의 사랑의 증거다.  예수님의 죽으심으로 내가 하나님과 화목하게 되었다.  예수님의 부활로 내가 구원을 받았다. 의롭다 하심을  받았으니 진노하심에서 구원받음을 즐거워한다.    

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

예수님의 죽으심과 부활은 나를 즐겁게 한다.  첫째, 죄인인 내가 하나님의 사랑을 이렇게 받았으니 즐겁다.  둘째, 나의 죄로 막혔던 담을 허시고 나를 하나님과 화목하게 하여 하나님께 나가게 하시니 즐겁다.  셋째, 예수님의 부활하심으로 나도 진노에서 구원받아 의롭다 함을 받았으니 즐겁다.      

결단과 적용

나도 예수님의 화목케 하심에 초청을 받는다.  그래서 예수 안에서 새로운 피조물이 된 나에게 ‘화목하게 하는 직분’과 ‘화목하게 하는 멧세지’를 주셨다.  예수님의 죽으심과 부활로 ‘한 새사람’이 되었으니 나도 화평의 도구로 살겠다. 

16. April 16 (Sat) QT. ‘Participate in Jesus’ ministry of reconciliation’

Rom. 5:6-11

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus’ crucifixion was a death for sinners.  It is very rare to anyone who are willing to die for a righteous or a good man.  However, there is no one who dare to die for sinners.  Therefore, Jesus’ death for sinners is the evidence of God’s immense love for sinners.  By his crucifixion I am reconciled to God.  By his resurrection, I am saved.  By Jesus’ blood I have been justified, hence I boast and enjoy salvation from God’s wrath eternally.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ enables me to rejoice the Lord.  First, since I have been loved by God immensely, I am boasting and enjoying my Lord.  Second, I am rejoicing in Jesus Christ who destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of enmity between God and me so that I can come to God through Jesus’ reconciliation.   Third, I am rejoicing because I have been saved from God’s wrath and justified through Jesus’ crucifixion and resurrection.

Decisions and applications

I am also called to participate in God’s reconciliation.  For the sake of reconciliation, God has given me the ministry of reconciliation and the message of reconciliation.  Since I have become ‘a new man’ through the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ, I will live as a peace maker throughout my entire life. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.