Sep 15 Thu QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,756회 작성일 22-11-28 17:34

본문

15. 915() ‘충성된 종의 특징은 무엇인가?’ 24:10-27

본문 관찰과 묵상

아브라함의 신복 엘리에셀이 아브라함의 고향 나홀 성에 이르렀다. 그는 아브라함이 은혜를 받아 순조롭게 며느리를 만나게 해 달라고 주께 기도했다. 아브라함의 동생 브두엘의 딸 리브가를 만났다. 묵묵히 주목하여 보니 낙타 10마리도 잘 살펴주는 리브가는 하나님이 이삭을 위하여 준비하신 사람이었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

엘리에셀은 충성된 종이었다. 아브라함이 상속자로 여겼을 정도였다(15:2). 특징이 있다. 첫째, 그는 주인의 신뢰를 받고 신뢰받는 종이 되었다. 둘째 그는 주인의 순종함을 보고 배운 순종의 사람이었다. 셋째, 그는 주인의 기도의 삶을 보고 기도하는 사람이었다. 넷째, 그는 그의 주인 아브라함이 바라는 것이 형통하기를 기도한 철저한 주인중심의 사람이었다.

결단과 적용

나는 주님이 나에게 가장 중요한 일을 맡길수 있는 신뢰받는 종인가? 내가 주님을 믿기 전에 주님이 나를 충성되이 여겨믿어주셨다(딤전 1:12). 그 신뢰를 받은 나는 오직 주님만을 신뢰하고 사나? 나를 믿고 사나? 나도 주님을 닮아 순종의 종으로, 하나님의 뜻이 나를 통하여 이루어 지소서 하고 십자가를 지고 가는 주님께 충성된 종으로 살리라!

15. Sep 15(Thu). ‘What are the characteristics of a faithful servant?’

Gen. 24:10-27

Observation and meditation on the text

Abraham’s faithful servant Eliezer arrived at the town of Nahor, which was Abraham’s hometown. He prayed to God to bless Abraham, his master by meeting Isaac’ wife successfully. Indeed, he met Rebekah who was the daughter of Bethuel, Abraham’s brother. He observed Rebekah without saying a word when she took care of his 10 camels attentively. He had assurance that Rebekah was the preparation of God for Isaac.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Eliezer was a faithful servant to Abraham enough to be considered as his master’s successor (Gen. 15:2). Several characteristics are visible. First, he became a trustworthy servant by being trusted from his master. Second, he was an obedient servant by learning from his master’s obedience to God. Third, he became a prayer worrier by learning from his master’s prayer life. Fourth, he was a man after Abraham’s own heart. He was master-centered person who prayed for the blessing of his master.

Decisions and applications

Am I a trustworthy servant of Jesus enough to be entrusted of important things by my Savior Lord? Before I believed in Jesus, Jesus trusted me to become a faithful servant (I Tim. 1:12). Do I trust only the Lord as much as he trusted me? Or do I believe in myself? I want to live to resemble of Jesus by imitating his obedience to God. I am determined adamantly and obstinately that I will be his faithful servant by taking my cross to follow Jesus who took up his cross to live for God’s will.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.