Sep 17 Sat QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,767회 작성일 22-11-28 17:39

본문

17. 917()‘나의 결단은 누구를 기쁘게 하려함인가?’ 24:54-67

본문 관찰과 묵상

리브가의 오빠, 어머니가 엘리에셀과 동행자들이 더 머무르기를 바랬다. 그러나 엘리에셀은 주인에게 돌아가게 하소서두번이나 단호하게 말했다. 리브가에게 더 머무르겠나 아니면 아브라함의 종과 같이 가겠나 했을 때 리브가도 단호하게 같이 가겠다고 했다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

엘리에셀이나 리브가가 빨리 주인에게로 돌아가기를 원하였던 것은 주인에게 기쁨을 드리고 싶었기 때문이다. 더 머무르면서 자신들이 좋은 대접을 받기를 포기하였다. 그들이 들에 나와있던 이삭을 만났고 그에게 큰 기쁨을 주었다. 이삭은 리브가를 그의 어머니 사라의 장막으로 들여 아내를 삼았다.

결단과 적용

나는 그리스도인으로 주님께 기쁨을 드리며 살아간다. 나의 편안함과 안주함을 생각지 않고 오직 어떻게 하면 주님을 기쁘시게 할까 고민하며 산다.

나로 말미암아 주님과 성도들이 기뻐할 때처럼 보람있고 기쁜때가 없다. 앞으로 남은 나의 삶도 주님께 기쁨을 드리는 삶이 되기를 바라며 산다.

17. Sep 17(Sat). ‘Do I make a decision to please who?’ Gen. 24:54-67

Observation and meditation on the text

Rebekah’s brother and mother wanted Eliezer and his company to stay longer with them. However, Eliezer lucidly asked them to allow him to return to his master immediately twice. When they asked Rebekah whether she wanted to stay longer or leave with Eliezer, she firmly replied to them that she wanted to leave with the Abraham’s servant.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The reason for Eliezer and Rebekah to leave immediately was to please their master. They gave up an attractive privilege of hospitality as they stayed longer. They left immediately, and they met Isaac who was in the field to meditate. They were a great joy for Isaac. Isaac brought Rebekah into his mother Sarah’s tent. He married Rebekah.

Decisions and applications

I live to please the Lord as a Christian. I struggle a lot between my complacency and Jesus’ joy and glory. There is no happier thing for me to see my Lord and church members are happy due to my serving ministry. For the rest of my life, I am adamantly and obstinately determined to live my life to please my Lord and Master Jesus Christ.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.