Oct 10 Mon QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,796회 작성일 22-11-28 18:56

본문

10. 1010() ‘하나님과 독대하라!’ 32:21-32

본문 관찰과 묵상

얍복 강에서 야곱은 모든 소유와 가족을 먼저 건너가게 하였다. 홀로 남은 야곱은 날이 샐 때까지 하나님과 독대하고 씨름하였다. 하나님이 그의 환도뼈를 쳐서 절게 만들고 그의 이름을 야곱에서 이스라엘이라 바꾸셨다.

야곱은 그곳을 브니엘이라 하나님과 대면하고 살았다고 불렀다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

인생은 결국 하나님과의 독대에서 전환점을 맞는다. 자기의 생각대로 살아온 야곱의 환도뼈를 하나님은 쳤다. 더 이상 자신을 믿지 말고 이제부터 하나님의 다스림을 받게 하셨다.

결단과 적용

이스라엘 이라는 뜻은 하나님과 싸워서 이겼다는 것은 아니다. 하나님이 야곱의 환도뼈를 쳐 절룩거리게 만듦으로 하나님의 다스림을 받게 하셨다. 나도 내가 가장 의지하는 힘의 원천을 주님께 드리고 나를 믿는대신 하나님을 믿는 믿음으로 살리라!

10. Oct 10(Mon). ‘Stand before the Lord alone’ Gen. 32:21-32

Observation and meditation on the text

acob sent his family as well as his possessions to cross the ford of Jabbok ahead of him. Jacob was left alone, and he was met by God. Till daybreak Jacob wrestled with him all night long. God stoke the socket of his hip to be wrenched. And God changed his name from Jacob to Israel. Jacob called that place, ‘Peniel’ meant he survived after seeing God’s face.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I may experience a turning point when I see God alone. God stroke Jacob’s socket of hip, which Jacob relied on to live by and for himself. God let him to live under his sovereign power instead of living on his own way.

Decisions and applications

It is not the meaning of Israel that Jacob won the battle against God. Rather, God declared that it is not Jacob but God who was reigning by making Jacob limping by striking his socket of hip. I will give all the resources of my strengths and power to the Lord, and I will totally rely on the Lord instead of relying on myself.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.