Oct 11 Tue QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,751회 작성일 22-11-28 19:01

본문

11. 1011() ‘은혜의 능력33:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱이 에서가 400명을 데리고 자신에게 나아올 때 제일 뒤에 있다가 제일 앞으로 담대하게 나갔다. 형 에서에게 7번 절을 하여 그의 종이 됨을 선포하였다. 에서가 사양을 하였어도 강권하여 예물을 받게 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님이 주시는 은혜는 나를 강하게 한다. 믿는자는 은혜속에서 강하다. 뒤에 있던 야곱이 앞으로 나간다. 하나님의 은혜는 7번 절을 하며 자신을 낮추게 한다. 낮은자가 결국 높아진다. 은혜는 20년의 적대관계를

부수고 하나되게 하셨다.

결단과 적용

나의 남은 사역기간에 화해를 적극적으로 실천하겠다. 교회안의 성도들 간 의 불화가 하나님의 은혜로 다시 한번 하나되는 역사를 위하여 기도한다. 나 자신도 나와 관계가 서먹한 사람들과 하나되기 위하여 섬기며 살겠다.

11. Oct 11(Tue). ‘The power of God’s grace’ Gen. 33:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

J

acob who was following his family and possessions came up front from the end when he saw Esau and his army of 400. He came to Esau and bowed to him 7 times, which was a declaration that he was Esau’s servant. Esau refused to receive Jacob’s gifts, but due to Jacob’s strong persuade, Esau received Jacob’s gifts.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God’s grace enables me to be strong. A believer is strong in God’s grace. Jacob was a follower, but now he became a leader. God’s grace enabled Jacob to be humble enough to bow down to Esau 7 times. After all, the one who humbled himself became a leader. God’s grace destroyed 20 year old enmity between the two, and made them one.

Decisions and applications

I will do my best to bring about reconciliation for the rest of my pastoral ministries. I pray that any enmity among the church members would be destroyed so that all of us may live in harmony. I will also heal my broken relationship with anyone so that we may be united as one.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.