Oct 12 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,743회 작성일 22-11-28 19:02

본문

12. 1012() ‘나의 소명 받은 길을 끝까지 가라33:12-20

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱은 에서의 호의를 사양하고 자신의 갈길을 갔다. 숙곳에서 자신의 집을 지었다. 세겜성에 도달하자 세겜의 아버지 하몰의 아들들에게서 땅을 사서 장막을 쳤다. 그리고 그곳에서 하나님께 예배드렸다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나를 도와준 사람이 나에게 많은 호의를 베풀어도 나는 나의 갈길을 가야한다. 여기가 좋사오니 하고 안주하면 않된다. 세겜 땅에 도착하여 값을 치르고 땅을 샀다. 공짜를 좋아하지 말라. 값을 치루라. 나의 삶에 회복이 있을 때 마다 나는 하나님께 감사의 예배를 드려야 한다.

결단과 적용

인생의 여정에서 수많은 사람들을 만난다. 어떤 이는 나의 갈길을 방해한다. 어떤이는 참 많이 도와주며 자신과 같이 가자고 나를 초청한다. 그러나 나는 나의 길을 가야한다. 주님이 불러주신 사명의 길이 있다. 은혜의 자리에 돌아갈수 있도록 항상 인도하시는 주님께 감사와 영광을 드린다.

12. Oct 12(Wed). ‘I shall take my way God has called till the end’

Gen. 33:21-20

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob declined Esau’s favor, and he went his own way. He built his house at Sukkoth. He arrived safely at the city of Shechem where he bought a land to pitch his tent from the sons of Hamor, the father of Shechem. There he set up an altar and worshipped the Lord.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Even though many people helped me, I must take my way, not their ways. I cannot live in complacency as if I am satisfied as of now. Jacob bought a piece of land there by paying the price. There is no free lunch. Pay for everything to God whenever I am restored and recovered by worshipping my Lord out of thankfulness and gratitude.

Decisions and applications

I have met multitude of people during my life. Some stepped on my nerve. Others really helped me a lot and asked me to go with them by making sure of their endless support. However, I know I must go my way which was given by the Lord with God’s mission. At every critical moment God has helped me to return to the first place of God’s grace, which I am so grateful and praise my Lord with immense thanksgiving.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.