Nov 11 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,780회 작성일 22-11-28 20:19

본문

11. 1111() ‘브엘세바에서 주신 하나님의 언약46:1-7

본문 관찰과 묵상

모든 소유를 이끌고 애굽으로 내려가던 야곱이 브엘세바에서 제사를 드렸다. 자신이 태어났던곳, 아버지 이삭과 함께 살던곳, 이스라엘의 최남단에서 하나님앞에 섰다. 하나님이 두려워말라고 큰 민족이루고 다시 이곳으로 돌아올 것이라고 요셉이 눈을 감기리라고 하셨다. 그리고 애굽으로 내려갔다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

길을 떠나기전 하나님앞에 서라는 음성을 듣는다. 하나님은 나의 가는 모든길에 동행하시며 축복할 것이다. 불안하던 야곱이 하나님앞에서 응답받았을 때 그는 먼길을 확신을 가지고 떠날 수 있었다. 주님 보다 앞서지 않겠다.

결단과 적용

나는 디아스포라다. 나의 삶이 여기서 또 흩어져야 하나? 아니면 여기 있어야 하나? 하나님앞에 선다. 하나님이 말씀하여 주시기를 기대한다. 어디에 있건 나는 나의 가는 그 길의 끝에서 주님을 보리라! 모든 길은 아버지 하나님께로 가는 길이다. 예수님과 함께 하는 길이다.

11. Nov 11(Fri). ‘God’s covenant at Beersheba to Jacob’ Gen.46:1-7

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob offered his sacrifice at Beersheba on his way to Egypt with his all possessions. It was his birthplace where he was living with his father Isaac. He stood before God at Beersheba which was the southernmost place in Israel next to Egypt. There God spoke to him that he should not be afraid of anything because God promised that Jacob would establish a great nation and God would bring him back home by Joseph who would close his eyes. After receiving God’s covenant Israel went down to Egypt.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I hear the voice of the Lord that I must stand before God whenever I set a journey. God will accompany me in all my journey and bless me. When Jacob received God’s covenant at Beersheba, God changed his fear into assurance so that he could boldly set out his journey to Egypt. I will never go before the Lord in my life’s journey.

Decisions and applications

I am a diaspora. Should I be scattered again from here? Or should I stay here? I stand before God. I expect that God speaks to me lucidly. Wherever I live, I shall meet God at the end of my journey. All the ways I am taking will lead me to God through Jesus, my way. I am sure that Jesus will accompany me all the way to the end.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.