Nov 12 Sat QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,737회 작성일 22-11-28 20:23

본문

12. 1112() ‘새 언약의 종으로 자격을 주시는 하나님46:8-27

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱의 자손들 70명이 애굽으로 내려갔다. 레아를 통하여 루우벤, 시므온, 레위, 유다, 잇사갈, 스블론를 낳았고 이들의 자녀가 딸 디나포함 33명이었다. 레아의 여종 실바를 통하여 갓, 아셀을 낳고 그 자녀포함 16명이었다. 라헬의 아들 요셉과 베냐민을 낳고 그들의 자녀가 14명이었다. 라헬의 종 빌하에게서 단과 납달 리를 낳았고 그 자손은 7명이었다. 전부 70명이었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

70명은 모계별 후손이었다. 그들의 후손가운데는 유다와 며느리 다말사이에서 태어난 베레스와 세라도 있었다. 인간의 부족함과 실수에도 불구하고 하나님은 야곱을 이스라엘 12지파의 아버지가 되게 하셨다.

결단과 적용

하나님은 인간이 가진 자격조건을 초월하여 하나님의 언약을 이루신다. 옛 언약의 종들이 장차 없어질 죽게하는 율법조문으로 자격을 주었다면 새 언약은 살리는 성령으로 자격을 주신다. 그러므로 나도 예수 그리스도를 믿음으로 새 언약의 일꾼 되기에 자격을 주셨으니 살리는 일을 계속할 것이다.

12. Nov 12(Sat). ‘God qualifies me as a servant of the N.C’ Gen.46:8-27

Observation and mediation on the text

70 of Jacob’s descendants went to Egypt. Through Leah, Jacob had Reuben, Levi, Judah, Issachar, Zebulun, and their descendants were total of 33. Through her servant Zilpah, Jacob had Gad and Ashaer, and their children were 16. Jacob had 2 sons through Rachel, Joseph and Benjamin, and their descendants were 14. Jacob had 2 sons through Bilhah, and their children were 7. Jacob’s descendants were total of 70.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

70 were the descendants of the maternal line of Jacob. Among their descendants, I can see Perez and Zerah who were born by the immoral relationship of Judah and his daughters-in-law. Regardless of the lack of eligibility or qualification on them through their mistakes, it was God who qualified Joseph to become a patriarch for the 12 tribes.

Decisions and applications

God fulfills God’s covenant beyond the humane qualifications. If God qualified the servants of the old covenant with the letter of the law which kills, the new covenant qualifies me with the Holy Spirit who gives life. Since God has qualified me as a servant of the new covenant by my faith in Jesus, I will keep on doing my ministries which give life to people through Jesus Christ.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.