Nov 13 Sun QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,729회 작성일 22-11-28 20:24

본문

13. 1113(주일) ‘정직하면 구별되게 살아갈수 있다46:28-34

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱이 가족대표로 요셉에게 가서 고센땅으로 가는길을 물어 온 가족이 고센에 도착하였다. 그곳 에서 요셉은 아버지를 만났다. 기뻐 울었다. 요셉은 가족에게 바로가 직업이 무어냐 묻거든 목축하는 자라 대답하게 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

20년 만에 아버지와 아들이 만났다. 죽었는줄 알았는데 살아있었다. 그리고 애굽의 총리가 되어있었다. 그들이 판 아들이 그들을 살렸다. 요셉은 가족에게 바로가 직업을 물으면 목축업자라고 하라했다. 애굽의 문화에 섞여 정체성을 잃기 쉽다. 농사를 주업으로 하는 애굽은 목축업을 멸시하였다. 그래서 함께 살지 않았다. 정직하게 직업을 밝혀 무시당하고 고센에서 살았지만 저들은 그 덕에 애굽사람과 섞이지 않고 고센에서 예배자로 살아갈수 있었다.

결단과 적용

어떤 형편에서도 정직하자. 내가 정직하면 나는 세속에 휩쓸려가지 않고 나의 그리스도인으로서의 정체성을 유지하고 살 것이다. 내가 장로님들에게 이번에 정직하자. 그리고 소통하여 주님이 기뻐하시는 결정이 있게 기도한다. 13. Nov 13(Sun). ‘If I am honest, I can live a consecrated life’

Gen. 46:28-34

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob sent Judah as a family representative to Joseph to get directions to Goshen. There Joseph met his father, Jacob. They cried out of joy. Joseph advised them to reply to Pharaoh that they were shepherds as their ancestors did if Pharaoh asked about their job.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The father and son met after 20 years of separation. They thought they were dead, but they met again alive. And they found out that their lost boy had become the prime minister of Egypt. The boy whom they sold revived them now. Joseph told his family that they must answer to the Pharaoh that they were shepherds if they were asked by Pharaoh. If they were living among the Egyptians, they should lose their identity easily. Egyptians who were farmers looked down upon the shepherds. They refused to live together with them. They must have been looked down by the king and his subjects due to their job. However, they could live separately from them in Goshen. Their honesty resulted in remaining as the worshipers of God.

Decisions and applications

In any undesirable situations, help me Lord to live honestly. If I am honest, I shall not be engulfed by the trend and patten of this world. Rather I can maintain my identity as a Christian. I will be deadly honest with all the elders, next time. I will communicate with honesty so that all of us can make a godly decision which makes our Lord delightful.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.