Nov 14 Mon QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,752회 작성일 22-11-28 20:27

본문

14. 1114() ‘왕 을 축복하며 사는 복이 된 삶47:1-12

본문 관찰과 묵상

요셉이 5형을 바로에게 보냈다. 생업이 무엇이냐는 바로의 질문에 목자라고 하였다. 고향의 기근으로 임시로 살려 왔으니 고센땅에서 살게 해 달라고 요청 하였다. 왕이 허락하였다. 야곱이 130세 노인으로 왕을 축복하였다. 바로는 왕의 가축 돌보는 일도 맡겼고 애굽에서도 좋은땅 라암셋도 주었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

육신적으로 가진 것은 없어도 모든 것을 가진 바로왕을 야곱이 축복하였다. 나이도 많아 존경받았겠으나 하나님을 섬기는 종은 어디에서 누구를 만나도 예수님의 이름으로 축복을 빌어준다. 이런 큰 복을 주신 주님을 찬양한다.

결단과 적용

오늘도 나는 가진자 에게 구걸하는 삶이 아니라 그들의 도움을 일시적으로 받는 것 뿐, 영권을 가지고 영적으로 축복하며 살게하시니 감사드린다. 오늘도 만나는 모든 사람을 예수님의 이름으로 축복하며 사는 복으로 살겠다. 14. Nov 14(Mon). ‘A blessing who can bless a king’ Gen. 47:1-12

Observation and meditation on the text

Joseph sent his 5 brothers to Pharaoh. They said that they were shepherds when the king asked their occupation. They asked the king to allow them to live in the land of Goshen because they came to Egypt to stay temporarily due to the severe famine in their home. The king granted their request. Jacob as a 130 years’ old man blessed the king. Pharaoh let them in charge of taking care of his flock, and gave the best part of the land, Rameses to possess as their property.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Even though Jacob was poor materially, but he could bless the king spiritually. Old man can be revered, but as a servant of God I can also bless anyone whom I meet anywhere in Jesus’ name. I praise the Lord for giving me such a great spiritual blessing.

Decisions and applications

I give thanks for his blessing upon my life so that I can bless all the people with spiritual authority even when I am being helped by a rich person temporarily without begging for their money. I will be a blessing today as I bless all the people whom I meet today in the name of Jesus Christ.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.