Nov 15 Tue QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,792회 작성일 22-11-28 20:31

본문

15. 1115() ‘위기에 처한 사람을 살리는 복이 되라!’ 47:13-22

본문 관찰과 묵상

기근이 더욱 심하여 백성들은 곡식 살 돈도 없었다. 돈 없는 자들의 가축을 가져오면 양식을 주었다. 가축도 떨어졌다. 자신들과 마지막 가지고 있는 땅도 요셉에게 주고 양식을 얻어가 살아갔다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

요셉은 위기에 빠진 생명들을 구하는 살리는 복이었다. 전당포 주인처럼 생명을 담보로 잡고 먹을 것을 주지 않았다. 가축도 살리고 땅도 살리고 죽을뻔한 수많은 생명을 다 살렸다. 하나님이 택하고 주신 사명이 성취되었다.

결단과 적용

나를 통하여 죽을 영혼들이 살림받는 복이 되게 하소서! 전당포 주인으로 살지 않게 하소서. 다른 사람들의 생명을 담보로 내 배를 불리지 않게 하소서! 가축도 자연도 땅도 나로 말미암아 살아나는 복으로 살게 하소서!

15. Nov 15(Tue). ‘Be a blessing to a dying people in needs’

Gen. 47:13-22

Observation and meditation on the text

The more the famine was getting severe, the less money the people could have to buy food. Joseph asked them to bring their flock for food. They ran out of flock too soon. Finally, they gave themselves and their lands to Joseph to become his slaves and property for food.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Joseph became a great blessing for those who were in desperate crises to save their lives. Joseph was never a pawnshop owner who put the debtor’s life in jeopardy for the sake of money. On the contrary, Joseph saved even their flock as well as the owners’ lives by giving them food. God chose Joseph and fulfilled God’s will through him.

Decisions and applications

Lord, bless me so that I may be a blessing for the revival of the perishing people. Lord, help me not to live my life like a pawnshop owner who grasps people’s lives for the sake of money. Lord, bless me so that I may become a blessing to restore the livestock and nature and land as well as peoples’ lives!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.