Nov 16 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,876회 작성일 22-11-28 20:34

본문

16. 1116() ‘영생을 누리며 살라!’ 47:23-31

본문 관찰과 묵상

요셉은 양식을 주는대신 종자를 주기 시작하였다. 추수의 1/5은 바로에게 세금으로 나머지는 가족과 어린아이를 위한 양식이 되게 하였다. 그들은 요셉을 자기들을 살린자라 불렀다. 야곱이 애굽에서 17년을 풍족하게 살고 147세가 되었다. 자신이죽으면 조상의 묘지인 막벨라 굴에 장사해줄 것 을 부탁하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

양식을 주는 자는 연명케 하지만 종자를 주는 자는 살린다. 애굽의 고센땅에서 생육하고 번성 하였지만 그것은 나그네의 삶을 임시로 연명케 하는 것이었다. 영원한 생명은 애굽에 있지않고 약속의 땅, 하늘나라에 있다. 하늘을 사모하는 자는 이 땅에서 연명하는 목적이 아니라 주님과 영원히 산다.

결단과 적용

이제 나도 한국 나이로 70이 되었다. 이 땅의 것에 연연하지 않고 하늘나라에 소망을 두고 살아야 한다. 가늘고 길게 연명하며 살지 않고 이 땅에서 잘 산 것 감사하며 이제 하늘나라를 준비하며 산다. 영생을 살아가리라! 16. Nov 16(Wed). ‘Enjoy the everlasting life with Jesus’ Gen. 47:23-31

Observation and meditation on the text

Joseph began to give seed instead of food to the Egyptians. He asked them to give Pharaoh 1/5 of their harvest, but the rest of them should be given to their families including children as food. They honored Joseph because he saved their lives. Jacob became 147 years old after living in Egypt for 17 years. He asked Joseph to bury his body at Machpelah not in Egypt upon his death.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If I give food someone, it will prolong his life, but if I give him seed, it will revive his life. Even though Israel and his families were prosperous and increased in numbers at Goshen, as sojourners it was temporal to survive. Eternal life was not in Egypt but it the promised land in Canaan, the heavenly kingdom. If I live in the kingdom of God, I am not living for survival, but eternal with Jesus.

Decisions and applications

I have become 70 years old man in Korean calculation. I am called now to put my hope in the heavenly kingdom not on this earth. I will never prolong my life for survival, but out of thanksgiving and gratitude of God’s grace to live on this earth prosperous, I will prepare myself to live in the heavenly kingdom of God. I will live eternal life with Jesus.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.