Nov 17 Thu QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,835회 작성일 22-11-28 20:37

본문

17. 1117() ‘사랑하는 사람에게 무엇을 주나?’ 48:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱이 병들어 죽게되었을 때 요셉이 두 아들 므낫세와 에브라임을 데리고 갔다. 야곱은 아들과 손자들에게 루스에서 만난 하나님이 주신 언약을 주었다. 그리고 2 손자를 아들로 입양하였다. 사랑하는 손자들에게 아들들에게 분배할 하나님의 언약의 유산을 남겼다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

가장 사랑하는 사람에게 나는 하나님의 언약과 하나님의 믿음의 유산을 넘겨주어야 한다. 그 하나님의 언약은 내가 체험한 하나님, 루스를 벧엘로 바꾸신 하나님의 언약이다. 아브라함의 언약을 내가 체험할 때 나도 복이 된다.

결단과 적용

인간이 인간에게 줄 수 있는 최고의 선물은 복음이기에 나는 자손대대로 내가 만난 예수님을 유산으로 줄 것이다. 그리고 내가 만난 예수님이 내게 주신 언약의 축복, 곧 영혼의 구원받음과 다른 사람에게 복이 되는 축복을 자손에게 전해줌으로 그들도 예수님의 약속을 축복으로 받아 다른 사람들에게 복이 되는 축복을 받도록 할 것이다.

17. Nov 17(Thu). ‘What should I give to my beloved ones?’ Gen. 48:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

When Jacob was sick in bed, Joseph visited him with his 2 sons, Manasseh, and Ephraim. Jacob gave God’s covenant which he received from God at Luz when he was met by God. Jacob adopted Joseph’s 2 sons as his sons. And he gave his 2 grandchildren the equivalent portion of inheritance of God’s covenant that his sons would receive.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

must pass unto my beloved ones God’s covenant and the blessings of it by faith. God’s covenant must be the one I personally experience as Jacob experienced God’s blessing which changed Luz to Bethel. When I experience God’s covenant with Abraham, I experience the equivalent blessings so that I may also become a blessing.

Decisions and applications

Since the best gift any human can give to another human is the Gospel, I will give my descendants Jesus Christ whom I met and experienced. And I will give them the blessings of the covenant of Jesus, which I personally experienced such as my salvation from eternal death and I have become a blessing for others so that they may receive God’s blessings and become a blessing for others too.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.