Nov 18 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,819회 작성일 22-11-28 20:39

본문

18. 1118()‘왕의 축복보다 더 큰 축복은 아비의 축복48:12-22

본문 관찰과 묵상

요셉은 야곱이 장남 므낫세를 더 축복하기 원하였다. 그러나 야곱은 에브라임을 더 축복하였다. 또한 요셉을 축복하였다. 하나님이 함께 하셔서 나를 축복하신 것처럼 요셉도 조상의 땅으로 돌아 갈 것이다. 그리고 다른 형제보다 땅을 더 받게 되리라고 축복하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

요셉은 바로왕으로부터 받은 축복보다 더 큰 축복을 아버지 야곱으로부터 받았다. 자신이 복 받기 원하였던 장남 므낫세보다 아버지는 에브라임을 더 축복하였다. 또한 요셉은 왕이 준 임시받는 축복이 아닌 영원한 조상의 땅으로 돌아가는 축복을 받았다.

결단과 적용

나의 후손이 세상에서 받는 일시적인 축복보다 나의 기도를 통한 영원한 축복을 받기 원한다. 그러기 위하여 그들을 내 식으로 만들려 하기 보다 하나님의 뜻에 맡기고 나는 계속 축복하며 살리라. 하나님이 주시는 영원한 축복이 나의 후손에게 임하기를 기도한다.

18. Nov 18(Fri). ‘The greater blessing is from my father, not the king’

Gen. 48:12-22

Observation and meditation on the text

Joseph wanted his first son Manasseh should be blessed much more than the second son Ephraim. However, Jacob blessed Ephraim more than Manasseh. He also blessed Joseph much more than the rest of his brothers. As Jacob was blessed by God who was always with him, he blessed Joseph that he would return to the land of his ancestors. He should receive more land than his brothers too.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Joseph received much more blessing from his father than whatever he received from the king Pharaoh. His father blessed Ephraim much more than Manasseh whom he wanted to be blessed more. Father’s blessing was greater than his desire. Furthermore, Joseph was blessed by his father that he could return home which was eternal blessing than whatever he received from Pharaoh which was temporal.

Decisions and applications

I want my descendants to be blessed much more than they may receive from the world temporally by my prayer for God’s eternal blessings on them. Instead of blessing by my own desire, I will leave it up to my Father God and keep on praying for them so that they may receive God’s eternal blessing. I

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.