Nov 20 Sun QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,301회 작성일 22-11-28 20:41

본문

20. 1120(주일) ‘복이되는 후손, 독이 되는 후손49:8-21

본문 관찰과 묵상

유다는 형제의 찬송이 될 것이다. 사자새끼 같은 능력받고 장차 구세주가 유다지파를 통하여 올 것이다. 스블론은 해변에 거주하여 경계가 넓어진다. 잇사갈은 풍족한 갈릴리지역에서 살아도 가난안 사람의 노예가 될 것이다. 단 지파는 가나안사람에게 독사같은 존재요 갓은 용맹스러울 것이다. 아셀지파는 지중애 해변에 정착하여 왕이 먹는 음식을 공급할 것이요 납달리는 날쌘 사슴처럼 이스라엘에 도움이 될 것이다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님 중심으로 사는 지파는 모든 사람들에게 복이 될 것이고 가나안 중심으로 사는 지파는 독이 될 것이라. 같은 아들들 도 이렇게 다르게 쓰임받는다. 조상으로부터 물려받은 하나님 중심의 언약백성은 축복받고 복이 된다.

결단과 적용

나는 목사로서 교회와 성도에게 복이 되어 살았나? 독이 되어 살았나?

나는 아버지, 할아버지로부터 물려받은 영성이 있다. 첫째 기도의 영성이고

둘째, 살리는 영성이요 셋째, 다른 사람들과 하나님께 복이 되는 영성이다. 끝까지 복으로 살리라!

20. Nov 20(Sun) ‘Some may become a blessing, while some others will

become venom’ Gen. 49:8-21

Observation and meditation on the text

Judah was prophesied by his father Jacob to become a praise of his brothers. His descendants would receive the potential power like a lion’s cub. In the future Messiah should come out of Judah who would give genuine peace. Zebulun’s boundary would be enlarged as they resided by seashore. Issachar would live in abundance in Galilee, but they would become slaves of the Canaanites. Dan would become a venomous snake to the Canaanites, and Gad also would become brave people. Asher would live on the seashore and provide food for the king. Naphtali would become a very fast doe and be a blessing to Israel.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If I live God-centered life, I shall become a blessing while Canaan-centered life should be venom to others. Even though they were all Jacob’s sons but used by God differently. God-centered people by obeying God’s covenant affected by their ancestors would be blessed to become a blessing.

Decisions and applications

Have I lived as a pastor as a blessing or a venomous snake?

I have received great inheritance from my ancestors such as my father and grandpa. First, I received the spirit of prayer. Second, spirit of reviving the broken people’s life. Third, I received the spirit of blessing to God and people. Therefore, with these great inheritances I shall continually live as a blessing for many people all the way to the end.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.